Wilder gives cold blooded warning to Brazeale in latest interview!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by tommyg6, Aug 9, 2018.

1. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    If Wilder was killed in the ring by a punch fans would have to accept that karma got him back for what he was wishing for.

And let’s not forget Wilder stooped to “f your kids!”,

Let’s hope and pray that does not come back upon this disgusting fella.

lewis gassed likes this.
  2. Tankatron

Tankatron Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 1, 2014
    Pieces of excrement like Wilder (the Alabama gobshite) never go through life or their career without Kama taking a giant sized chunk out of their ass. It won't be long before he gets knocked out in humiliating fashion and made to look the complete and utter tool he is increasingly proving himself to be.

3. Caper

Caper How about a fair shake? banned Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    Most anti Wilder fans are taking these comments completely out of context to conveniently fit their agendas and solidify their twisted confirmation biased. I’m personally not a big fan of including family in trash talk but non of us know all the particulars.

If you think you have the ability to Judge and dissect the code of a man based on what you’ve absorbed from social media then I pray for those who look at you for direction and inspiration.

4. gmurphy

gmurphy Land of the corrupt, home of the robbery! banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Two things here.
    Whatt wilder said is despicable given he has a physically handicapped or for a worse word 'crippled' daughter.
    He goes on about fighting for his daughter etc yet blows money on pimp coats, cars etc.
    So you have either two options wilder is some cold blooded psycho or he is a simple minded buffoon with an iq in the middle 50's.
    Since he was an okay guy before i think its the latter. He is trying to create an image but he is too much of a simpleton to realise how he comes across.
    He should have a helper or a mindset to translate for him so he isnt misinterpreted.
    He probably just wanted to say something tough but instead he came across as a psycho jackass because he is mentally deficent

Rustyman, BCS8 and latineg like this.
  5. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    What you've just written is ridiculous and all over the place whilst making comments far worse than what you are criticizing Wilder for.

If GGG or Kovalev had said this, you'd lap it up.

It's all apart of the big drama show they'd all say

As for psychopaths, you need to understand most professional boxers are psychopathic. If you want to deliver punishment and get paid for it then you have got to be a pscyho.

It's like expecting to find cuddly friendly kind words from a professional hitman.

I'm pretty sure Breazelle isn't losing any sleep by those comments or in the very least disturbed by them.

6. gmurphy

Oct 30, 2013
    I wouldnt lap it up from any boxers, its creepy and cringy at the same time.

Never said wilder was a psycho if you read my post you will see i picked the wilder has the IQ of a badly damaged turnip option.
    He isnt very bright and comes off as a simple jackass. You are hardly.going to argue he is the next Einstein?

7. heizenberg

heizenberg Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 6, 2013
    I have no doubt Wilder will knock out Brezeale if they fight.

8. VG_Addict

VG_Addict Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 13, 2012
    If you're not in the mindset to hurt your opponent, you're in the wrong sport.

Don't know why people are getting upset. This is boxing, not a therapy session.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.
  9. gmurphy

Oct 30, 2013
    id also like to add that wilder/ joshua isnt some binary choice where if you hate one you have suddenly love the other.
    If noticed a lot of posters suddenly loving one of them just becuase they hate the other..
    To those people you can think joshua is a hyped up manufactured fraud and also think wilder is a mentally handicapped bum slayer all at the same time

10. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    I don't think anyone is arguing that Wilder is a brain surgeon.

We're just showing those who are prone to overreact to such comments of this nature, that it is to be expected in this kind of sport.

If Wilder had threatened to kill Breazelle's kids then I could understand the hysterics in here. But simply saying he wants his child to know he is the man who put his daddy to sleep is hardly the stuff to get worked up over and pretend that it is the worst thing a human being has ever said.

Every weekend when a boxing show takes place, children of fighters will be sitting ringside, and one of them will see their father get knocked out. Wilder has simply put into words a common event that is part and parcel of life within boxing.

11. Tankatron

Jun 1, 2014
    The thing is though, Twitter, Instagram, you tube, Facebook etc. Aren't exactly awash with boxers threatening to cripple future opponents, hoping to have a fatality as part of their resume and hoping their opponents child is there to see it. The Alabama Gobshite has got this all wrong if he feels he's going to adhere himself to anything more than a bunch of drug taking, gun toting, smack talking, knuckle dragging halfwits.

12. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016

David Haye vows to end Tony Bellew's career when heavyweights collide at The O2
    David Haye compares fighting Tony Bellew as a man jumping from a 5 story building...may get put in hospital or WORSE!!

Kovalev To Ward: Be Ready Motherf***er, I'll Finish Your Career!

Chris Eubank fires chilling warning to George Groves and tells referee to be vigilant after Nick Blackwell incident

Eubank said: "George is in deep water and Junior is a shark and the referee just needs to be watchful of both men.

"I've had to bring this up because of what happened to Nick Blackwell. I am not ashamed of bringing that up. I am not any form of disgrace for bringing it up. It happened to Michael Watson.

Where were you getting your knickers in a twist over those comments?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  13. Tankatron

Jun 1, 2014
    as you can see from this post sometime ago, I felt that both Bellew and Haye were at fault and that such comments were unnecessary and dangerous. Besides, Haye and Bellew were actually fighting and as we all later found out we we're all conned into the "Beef" developing between them to sell more PPV's

14. Infern0121

Infern0121 Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jan 21, 2018
    That's the latest from bomb squad

Thoughts....

15. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013