Wilder has been on mass gainers looking bigger lol

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyson Fury Goat, May 16, 2019.

1. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Well when you happen to be half human half hybrid you will never pass those VADA tests like mere mortals do...

2. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Lol you just being realistic.Don't understand why folk get so upset about it as if you'd slandered their grandma or something?
    As Chael Sonnen said you can tell if they are using and what they are using just by looking at their body type.
    Can anyone think of any heavyweight boxers from the sixties that had the body type of Wilder?Weights have always existed and they did the same function then as now so imo it has to be PEDs.

Ph33rknot likes this.
  3. elmaldito

elmaldito Skillz Full Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Breazeale is looking leaner then I have ever seen him.

4. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    Classic fan talk,only fans call it cheating.
    It's all a charade imo,promoters know,fighters know and the big sponsors know.Sure they will throw em under the bus when caught but these drugs have been around for so long now,they ain't gonna view it as cheating.
    The biggest star in boxing Canelo has been using PEDs for ages to make weight and God knows what else?

Floyd Mayweather has records as long as you're arm 're his fluctuating testosterone levels and given Al Haymon also has Wilder I'll bet he makes damn well sure they have the best doctors around to get ahead.
    Spence is another Haymon guy who does and before anyone says it I don't give Joshua any passes either and finally to put things in perspective Fury and Whyte both top five have been caught using PEDs so why would Wilder and Joshua be any different?

Ph33rknot likes this.
  5. greenhornet

greenhornet Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 14, 2016
    had to have strict testing when one guy had a lengthy suspension for roids previously.

6. flem1

flem1 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 18, 2006
    H
    He's always been signed with VADA and its Clean Boxing Program. I don't really get why idiot haters accuse him of PEDS.

7. rapscalion

rapscalion Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Has he stopped skipping leg day finally?

8. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot etreuM aL Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    so many people put on blinders when their favorite fighter are involved

Angler Andrew likes this.
  9. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    Course you'd be mad to use anything in the run up to the fight and testing period?
    Isn't this why Athletes "Cycle" PEDs long before so as to test clean and yet retain the effects.

Ph33rknot likes this.
  10. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    It was obvious Wilder was juicing when, having started his career around 207, he progressively went down from 228 these last 3 years and ended up at 212 for Fury.
    Now, he looks set to be up in the 220s again.
    For a lean athlete engaged in a full boxing training regimen, putting on and losing pure muscle like that at this stage indicates PEDs.

11. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    DB looked the bigger man to me at the press conference, he's taller than Wilder by a little bit and even though he looks leaner than I have ever seen Breazeale before he does look a bit bigger than Wilder.

Yeah Wilder's upper body is pretty developed though he looked smaller in his recent fights, hence why it's noticeable that he looks bigger now. He does have a big frame with the wide shoulders and long arms but as you've mentioned below the waist is where he's really lacking in mass.

Not that it matters, I don't think he light weight in previous fights effected him negatively he's just latched onto that because of less than convincing performances and is hoping the extra weight helps, though it didn't prevent him being rocked by Molina or out boxed by Washington when he was heavier. Extra muscles don't make you a better boxer.

Aydamn likes this.
  12. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    They're both highly suspicious. The power punching body builder with the 12 round engine and the skinniest heavy with the most power. Hm.