Wilder hits about as hard as Fury, nothing more

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by catchwtboxing, Feb 27, 2016.

1. catchwtboxing

catchwtboxing Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Wilder has power that could be described as above average, nothing more. The claims of "freaky power" come from his fights with carnival fat men, super middles, zombies, and a friend who took a dive.

When he had to fight for real...

Took nine to knock out Molina who has been stopped in one by Arreola and ASHANTI JORDAN.

Went the distance against Stivern who has been stopped by gatekeeper Demetrice King. Could not drop Stivern who was subsequently dropped by gatekeeper Derrick Rossy.

Took nine to stop Szpilka, same as Jennings. Szpilka by the way, is guy who got dropped three times by Mike Mollo and had his jaw busted by Jennings.

Took ten to "stop" Duhaupas, who could have continued. Could not drop him. Duhaupas is a punching bag with a jab.

He hits about as hard as Fury, who is about as underrated as Wilder is overrated. It is kind of sad, because his managment team has convinced him that he has vast reservoirs of power that just aren't there. As for his fans who believe it in the face of all evidence, they are just plain ******ed.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
  2. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Fury is a ****en bum with no power. Foh, lmao.

Ph33rknot likes this.
  3. alspacka

alspacka Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 16, 2015
    It's hard to say until he's had a few higher level fights.
    I'm inclined to believe he does have excellent power, but he's not in a position to deliver it as often as he could be.

Wizbit1013 and LoadedGlove like this.
  4. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    I would say Wilder hits a bit harder :rasta

Tyson 'could' turn out to be the better heavy for all I know, however, I still think Wilder has more pop.

5. catchwtboxing

Jul 4, 2014
    Actually, he is a world champion who unseated an ATG with 18 title defenses, and he has a 71% stoppage ratio.

He ****s all over Wilder skill wise. They have similar power. Good but not great.

Leeroy84 likes this.
  6. Willie Maeket

Willie Maeket Make the Cold War great again. Full Member

Jun 22, 2015
    When was the last time fury knocked some one out?:huh

Wilder has knocked out 35 out of 36 opponents. If he was from Russia these **** riders would be singing his praises like they do Golovkin.

PH|LLA, Glass City Cobra and pacas like this.
  7. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    He outboxed an intimidated old man lets be real lol. Wilder is going to take his ****en head off if they fight!:lol: Fury's 71% isn't Wilders ko% now is it, lmao.

8. Willie Maeket

Willie Maeket Make the Cold War great again. Full Member

Jun 22, 2015
    :deal

9. catchwtboxing

Jul 4, 2014
    He outboxed a fighter with 18 title defenses and five more of the WBO belt. Klit could be 50 and he would be better than Wilder, who is not exceptional in either way.

He's a boxer first. He rarely loads up. But he still has a 71% stoppag ration against good competition.

He has stopped a series of gate keepers and fringe contenders. We have been over all this. The performances have not been comparatively impressive.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  10. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    Yeah and Morales beat an old Zaragoza-AND? ****en Steve Cunningham, a CW dropped Fury...something Wlad didn't come close to doing so you have no point.

11. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    Did he say who and when yet?:lol:

12. catchwtboxing

Jul 4, 2014
    Why don't you pick up the ban bet? STAMIAKILLS seems to be pussing out.

Wilder wins, I am gone. Povtekin wins, you find some other place to post.

That is how sure I am.

13. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    Ban bet. WTF...!!!??? I want you to be able to keep posting here so I can make fun of your ass when Pov is ktfo, lmao! Ban bet, Lmmfao!!!:rofl

14. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    You'll crawl under an alt the minute Pov is ko'd, so **** a ban bet.

15. catchwtboxing

Jul 4, 2014
    Chicken ****.

Had to think of of a second excuse.

We could involve the moderators so my ULD is locked out. I don't care if you crawl back with a new re****ed identity. The loss of your old one would be enough.