Wilder: "I end careers. He’s not the same fighter at all, I took something. He’s done."

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Almish, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Almish

Almish Member Full Member

May 27, 2014
    This content is protected

Could it be that every time Fury gets hit now he goes back to being knocked down by Wilder? He was never knocked down twice before in a fight or felt such power.

Could it be that he goes back and freezes because of that when he gets hit now, Wallin landed 11 power punches from 18 thrown in round 2 even before the cut, where was Fury's great defence? Then Wallin almost knocked him out in the 12th.

Either way it is Bronze Bomber by KO in the rematch.

POTUS, shavers, pacas and 2 others like this.
  2. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Obviously Fury was less cautious against Wallin then he was with Wilder.

3. Heavy_Hitter

Heavy_Hitter Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 7, 2018
    Yes, Wilder hits hard. Fury was lucky to make it out of the 12th round.

Incinerate, Almish, POTUS and 2 others like this.
  4. DonTyson

DonTyson Active Member Full Member

Dec 2, 2018
    Wilder caught Fury with his best shot and couldn’t end the fight, let alone his career.

5. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    And Wilder on que here taking credit once again for a fight he wasn't in and thinking logical people will see a better in shape Fury as a weaker one last night ? .....lol

Wallin has skills to stay in a fight without scoring knockdowns,Wilder does not if up against LEGIT guys who can maintain ring IQ and be mentally strong.

Wilder called Wallin fight all sorts of things but these idiots don't realize when a fight is over they are compared so wilder is degrading himself bc he fought a more prone to knock out fury ? lol

6. 305th

305th Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 28, 2018
    Did you happen to see what went down last night?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    pacas likes this.
  7. DonTyson

DonTyson Active Member Full Member

Dec 2, 2018
    Yes I did, I won’t credit a subpar performance from Fury to Wilder. Bottom line is Fury came through a rough scrap and unless we hear otherwise is still on course for a rematch.

Oneirokritis and Holler like this.
  8. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    I did ,Wallin did better then Wilder did with a more sharp Fury. Whats your point ?

You don't know what you're watching and can't figure out fast aggressive counter attacks from a combo puncher will always cause Fury some troubles,and guess what Wilder isn't ? You shouldn't be asking anyone about sight bc i think you are blind ? lol

9. Reg

Reg Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Fury had Wilder reeling backwards 10 seconds after being getting up from that knockdown. I don't think Wallin had Fury worried about anything other than a bs TKO from a cut.

10. rorschach51

rorschach51 A Legend & A Gentleman Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Wilder is constantly trying to snag the spotlight from fights he has nothing to do with.

11. 305th

Apr 28, 2018
    Did Wallin drop Fury like a sack of potatoes? Must have missed that one.

Fury is finished. Wilder ended him. His reflexes are gone, he cuts easy and is very hittable.

Heavy_Hitter, Almish and red_roo like this.
  12. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    Well then Wilder is the number FOUR HW going by that Logic which is never with you imbecile bc Wilder didn't win any rounds without a knockdown vs a 50%/60% Fury . lol..and if a lesser Fury handed Wilder an unofficial L,what are you trying to say if fury is done ? wow what a dope you are.

13. 305th

Apr 28, 2018
    Not as bad as Fury last night though?:pipi

14. 305th

Apr 28, 2018
    Remember when you had your epic meltdown about a week after Joshua lost lel.

TEAM_LOMA likes this.
  15. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    Well post this epic melt down,i already know you ran away from that ban bet for lying and you don't have any balls, you seem to forget im not a cheerleader for Wilder or any fighter...that's YOU...…. lol

you couldn't reflect or reply to the actual topic I just hit you with either and that's daily on here when im on here ? Scrub. lol