Wilder is a horrible person, the guy continues to hint about killing Fury in the rematch.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Kratos, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    This logic is so ******ed it defies belief.

So if you believe the person is really a bad person outside the ring, it's acceptable for them to say they would kill another person in the ring.

But if they only have the capability to do it inside the ring it's not alright.

No one compared Wilder's ability to Mike Tyson. Talk about straw-man argument. But since you are, I will say Wilder has superior power. So yes the man with the most power is the baddest man especially since Mike Tyson is no longer active.

United States have the mightiest nuclear power, hence why they are considered the most dangerous and powerful country.

The point posters are making since you can't seem to comprehend what you read, is that a host of other fighters have come out with similar comments and no one has batted an eyelid.

Fury actually tried to kill a sparring partner in the ring, by actually removing padding.

His fanboys had no problems with that.

Wilder the man who has knocked out every opponent he's been in the ring, is a horrible person for implying that this mab may be hesitant on fighting him due to recent deaths.

2. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    It's alright because Mike Tyson meant it for real! :lol:

****ing hypocrite ******s.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    Tramell likes this.
  3. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Ahem. If Russia's arsenal is similar to what it was in the cold war, then they have the most missiles and warheads.

4. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    I'm not going to argue who is stronger out of Russia vs US, it's just a general point I was making about the consensus regarding America's military might.

5. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Yeah I know. My inner nerd couldn't help itself.

6. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    You act like people thought Mike was a saint. Everyone knew Mike was a POS. As a huge Tyson fan as a boxer, I admit he was a terrible person.

Like someone said, Wilder says those things, then tries to get sympathy because of his daughter. Just stop defending the man. Pretty weird obsession with this bum killer.

7. minemax

minemax Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 10, 2017
    But he didn't say it as "I'll kill Fury", more like "I understand why Fury's afraid". Played a "you wouldn't dare" game.

8. Cally

Cally Sand...sand... nothing but sand! Full Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Wilder Hasn't ko'd every one he got in the ring with either, has he. Stop talking rubbish.

Plus wheres the proof fury removed padding form gloves? Stop spouting so much crap ffs..

Rollseyes

9. The Sarge

The Sarge Member Full Member

Apr 5, 2005
    If the judges had done their job properly in the 1st fight, this bell end would be gone by now

fenoc1 likes this.
  10. fenoc1

fenoc1 Active Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2009
    He's just very uneducated for a start. He doesn't mean any of this though but it will sell and you bunch of empty heads will talk about it like you are now

11. MURK20

MURK20 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Most of you people are passionate haters and bonafide idiots with the audacity to comment on an Olympic medalist and World Champions IQ. Lol. The man is from Bucknothing, AL with a horrible accent but he applied the principles of success to get where he is today. He's far from a dummy.

minemax and Sephiroth Rising 7 like this.
  12. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    The fact they don't accuse other fighters like Kovalev Conor Mcgregor and Logan Paul who have made the exact same comments and more often, as being uneducated and low IQ POS, just exposes their agendas.

MURK20 likes this.
  13. BoxingFacts

BoxingFacts Member Full Member

Nov 4, 2019
    In all seriousness I just see this as scare tactics coming from Wilder, maybe he does want a body on his resume but i don't think he can comprehend the mental baggage that comes with being responsible for that

Angler Andrew likes this.
  14. Malph

Malph Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 31, 2007
    Nobody, maybe other than people really close to him, really know if he means it or not.

As far as him being really intelligent or not being intelligent, none of us know that either though you can maybe pick up some insights based on the way he speaks or conducts himself at interviews.

Someone implied Wilder being successful as a sign of him being no dummy. I'm not so sure what Wilder does for a living requires much intelligence. He has discipline, a will to win and some freaky off the charts ability to hit with power.

I've heard anything from him that makes me think he is a deep thinker but you could say that about a lot of pro boxers or athletes in general.

15. MURK20

MURK20 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 26, 2008
    No one is calling him Confucius but as far as discipline goes, its tough to be smart, but smart to be tough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.