Wilder is completely ducking Anthony joshua watch this video. his pricing out of the dazn offer.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Brutality, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    I meant one of the extreme few that doesn't consider Wilder to be ducking AJ.

Wilder team have turned down

$12m
    $15m
    35% split
    40 % split
    A 3 fight $100m deal that includes getting $20m (more than what Wilder has earned in his last 3 fights together) for fighting his easy mandatory.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  2. critix

critix Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 9, 2012
    wilder is a ducka...dossa and a wimp

3. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Your personal opinion isn't facts I'm afraid. Please try harder.

de Morhalle likes this.
  4. FartWristedBum

FartWristedBum I walk this Earth like a bum Full Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Utter cr@p.
    The analogy doesn't hold weight because if a sprinter refused to compete, they wouldn't get the lions share of the accolades available.
    Usain Bolt was top dog in the sprinting world, AJ is top dog at HW, regardless of your rhetoric, so the comparison is totally valid.
    You denigrate AJ's achievements and use his falling attendances from 90k to 80k as "evidence" of a decline in popularity!
    Fu¢king pathetic.:ohno

5. bluebird

bluebird Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Wilder demanding 50/50 lmao!!

6. Davo

Davo Boxing Addict Full Member

May 27, 2010
    Comparison is utterly valid. Usain Bolt beat ALL his rivals. AJ won't even fight his. Argument over.

7. Davo

May 27, 2010
    Whatever helps you get through the day bro x

8. Davo

May 27, 2010
    He turned down last years offer of 12.5 for a UK fight only because AJ wanted a ONE-WAY rematch clause. That's beyond fugged up and a total beech move by AJ. Wilder actually accepted the money and then came back with an $80mn 2 fight deal for AJ. AJ walked away to fight Povetkin in front of 16,000 and then sit on the shelf for almost a year.

Since Wilder fought the lineal champ and rightful owner of all AJ's belts, AJ has done nothing but sign to fight a Klitchko-opponent-level-bum in Miller. All this duck non-sense is just that.

The only other offer Wilder could have accepted was the last one from DAZN, as the others came while he was signed to fight Fury. But as I keep saying, any fight with AJ in the US should be 50-50 as AJ is a non-entity in the US and his insisted upon streaming platform has no current viewership.

Southpawswitch likes this.
  9. Rusty100

Rusty100 New Member Full Member

Dec 1, 2018
    Davo

Have Hearn and Joshua tagteamed your missus?

You’ve got some serious hate going on

10. Davo

May 27, 2010
    Just cos I don't like Mis-Matchroom, that doesn't make me wrong.

AJ asking for more than 50-50 in a country where he draws 16,000 is beyond crazy.

11. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    16,000 tickets sold already out of 19,000 tickets at MSG when the fight is in June is very good. Compare that to the American HW champ who fought at a less prestigious arena in the same city at the Barclay centre against Ortiz got 14,000 and Wilder vs Fury only got 13,000 paid tickets sold out of a possible 18,000.

AJ already getting bigger gates than the American HW champ in his home counrty.

Oreet Cha! and FartWristedBum like this.
  12. sid

sid Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Davo a opponent-level-bum in Miller that Wilder won't fight & he's from USA your a funny guy.

13. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    And where was his proof?? Cause he doesn't have an agenda against AJ and isn't looking at a deal with ESPN.. Yep you got me with those facts lol...

It seems you are basing your whole argument on something a guy who has his own pretty big agenda has said on a Youtube vid..

FYI that isn't proof that is spreading gossip...

Sorry to keep making you look pretty stupid and I can obviously see how much it's upsetting you but you leave me with no choice..

14. Glassbrain

Glassbrain Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Lennox Lewis took $10million compared to Holyfields $20million when they fought as he conceded that Holyfield was the name fighter. This isn't about money or splits, Wilder and his team just straight don't want to fight Joshua, face facts.

15. The Akbar One

The Akbar One Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 1, 2007
    If he thinks he'll end up getting more than 120 million minimum over his next four fights by staying a free agent, more power to him. It's about what you feel confident you will get. He definitely won't get 20 million to fight Brazeale on Showtime. So we'll wait and see how Wilder's next four fights play out, and then come back and see if he made the right choice or not.

kriszhao likes this.