Wilder lost the weigh in what will his excuse be?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by kriszhao, Jun 15, 2021.

Wilder's excuse

1. My headphones were too heavy.

13 vote(s)
    46.4%
  2. My Trainer spiked my water so I couldn't talk.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. I had egg weights in my mouth.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  4. Mark Breland cast voodoo on me.

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  5. Fury took his manhood.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Was too embarrassed.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    The Tuscaloser Who Should Be 0-2 In His Own Backyard To A Big Fat Gypsy Bruiser yesterday:

“I want to do more than punish him. Come up with the most brutal thing in your mind and we’ll go with that.

“Hate is always a motivation to destroy, don’t the devil do it every day? Seek, kill and destroy, that’s the devil’s plan.

“I have never felt this way about any opponent before.”

In a sometimes monosyllabic interview, a moody Wilder repeated his unproven claim that Fury tampered with his gloves for the second fight.

“We’re dealing with a known drug cheat,” said the American.

Anybody that has been in boxing knows gloves don't fold or bend 90 degrees. A lot of people heard no evil, spoke no evil and saw no evil. They acted like they didn’t care.

The Tuscaloser's comments from before the second fight ie. he's talking about Fury's lack of power in the first fight where Fury's hands are supposedly only half way in the glove :lol: :facepalm:

''Wilder insisted it isn't possible for Fury to back up his promise of a swift stoppage win. The champion said about Fury: "I don't think so. We haven't seen that displayed. I didn't feel [his power].

"I think Tyson has pillows as fists. He has skill but you can't have it all.

"Fury, like I have said before, has got pillows as fists. That's why I was able to continue applying pressure on him [in the last fight]. We all know that Fury can't punch.

"The numbers don't lie; we can see that my two-year-old punches harder than him. I don't believe anything he's saying. Fighters have to have certain strategies and tactics when approaching a fight.

"Sometimes you have to manipulate people―and he's trying to get them to believe something even he doesn't."

:facepalm: :lol:

2. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Yo until the 1001 excuses I liked Wilder.
    We both born and live in the dirty south and know things are not always on an equal playing field . Now doe, he went mental with all this bull S talk and then acted liked a B at the press.
    No more love for da man:(:nonono;)

kiwi_boxer and Serge like this.
  3. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    He and Fury were friends until Fury committed the crime of beating him like a redheaded stepchild and ever since he hates Fury with a vengeance and wants to kill him

Bustajay likes this.
  4. Saintpat

Saintpat Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Anyone who posts about a press conference calling it a weigh-in, and furthermore states that one can win or lose a weigh-in (or a press conference):

1) Shouldn’t accuse anyone of being a mental midget

2) Shouldn’t lecture anyone about semantics.

kostya by ko likes this.
  5. kriszhao

kriszhao Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 8, 2008
    I think you need to cough Wilders balls out of your mouth... heavyweights have no weight limit they literally treat it as another press conference (weigh in). And yes this wasn't the actual weigh in that will not happen until the 23rd, point still stands And if you don't see how having to wear headphones and avoiding the media at a press conference where you are literally there for the press to question isn't losing a press conference then you are a sad man.

6. Saintpat

Saintpat Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 26, 2009
    You seem agitated.

7. JDub

JDub Active Member Full Member

Dec 8, 2018
    Deontay stating hates Fury with a vengeance and wants to kill him kinda reminds me of the Cartman and Scott Tenorman episode from Southpark.

8. kriszhao

kriszhao Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Deontay is shaken to his boots he could not even man up and talk to the press wearing those headphones had to be one of the most pathetic displays during a presser.

9. JDub

JDub Active Member Full Member

Dec 8, 2018
    Yeah it was a new level of pathetic, something I never thought the world would ever see.

kriszhao likes this.