Wilder says he is exercising rematch clause, explains defeat

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Rikicortz, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Rikicortz

Rikicortz Active Member banned Full Member

Jul 19, 2019
    This content is protected

2. MetalLicker

MetalLicker Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 10, 2011
    I didn't know cosplaying as Sauron is a celebration of Black History Month.

And wearing a 45 lb costume to the ring? Dumb as ****, but still not an excuse for getting a beat down.

mirkofilipovic and gmurphy like this.
  3. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    Prime Wilder couldn't beat Tyson at his physical worst so what's a ruined Wilder (that loss will have aged him 3 years!) gunna do to a Fury who's completely on his A game again?! I'd prefer Fury fight i.e Whyte or just retire & try something new.. the worlds his oyster.. I'm over this Wilder Fury saga now.. like GGG Canelo somewhat.. it's probably run it's course now imo.. GGG is 38, another win over him now won't mean much for Canelo so what's the point? GGG only just got past Dchenko! Do we really wanna see GGG old GGG fighting prime cinnamon! No.. Wilder just took a brutal beating & is at that tipping point age wise now too.. look, he sparked Ortiz twice & can claim a draw* with Fury, even though it wasn't lol .. but scrap the third one for your own health .. the costume excuse is ridiculous & bad sportsmanship & in fact worse than the the excuse..

In fact I wouldn't begrudge Tyson retiring let alone Wilder.. biggest two fingers up to Hearn yet!

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  4. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Thanks for explaining that Deontay. Here was me thinking you got your ass beat by the far better man, when really it was a dodgy leg, a giant gimp costume, favouritism from the referee and an over-eager towel thrower that were to blame.

Logistically somebody credibility... :ohno

lordlosh and gmurphy like this.
  5. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    This content is protected

The only thing i can say is MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
    Wilder is pathetic !!!

6. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    I don't want to see a third fight but with all these excuses like this the build-up will be funny .... Tyson might absolutely rip Wilder, verbally, with all this ammo Wilder is giving him with these excuses. Seeing Fury making fun of all this will be hilarious, it could be more brutal than the actual beating he put on Wilder the other night.

7. Work the body

Work the body Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2015
    Pathetic from Wilder. Gone way down in my estimation.

8. Faceplant

Faceplant Lucky Full Member

Dec 31, 2015
    Now that Fury has exposed the way to beat Wilder - continual back him up and hes unable to do anything, probably even very average fighters might beat him now, expecially as will have his confidence dented by being abused like that. Therefore he knows that even taking a couple of rebuild fights might be dangerous, and he wants that one last big paycheck, and so fighting Fury again might be the only way to make this happen.