Wilder: Still a Fraud, Still Glass-Jawed

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Zakman, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Decker

Decker Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Derr, some psych advise. Stop projecting yourself onto others.

2. Decker

Jul 7, 2007
    I doubt anybody is losing sleep over Wilder.

They're just discussing his weak as water list of opponents and glass jaw :deal

3. Mr Pibb

Mr Pibb Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 24, 2013
    Vlad was stopped by a weak as water opponent......Ross Purrity...:lol:

Vlad doesn't lose much sleep...especially in the ring:rofl

4. TheNeonSalmon

TheNeonSalmon Active Member Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    :deal
    Yeah for some reason Zakman thinks anyone who was ever dropped once is a glass jaw.

5. Decker

Jul 7, 2007
    Wlad has put most of his opponents to sleep :lol: and would massacre your heroes from the 70s :lol:

Joe Louis was stopped by a past his prime CW German :yep It happens.

Ali was decked by some skinny LHW English guy - needed extra time between rounds to clear his head :rofl

See how easy that was :cool:

6. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Yeah, this is the key difference between Wilder and other fights. Yeah, they all fight weak opposition on the way up, but not AS weak as Wilder, and not for nearly as long. And these fighters don't get dropped by ANY of the pathetic stiffs Wilder has fought.

7. 493dart

493dart Member Full Member

Jan 30, 2013
    I think wilder is going to surprise a lot of you folks. BIG power AND speed. I dont get the glass jaw claims ??? Has he been decked a bunch of times ??

8. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Any fighter in the top 30 could have knocked out the winos that Wilder has been knocking out. Vitali and Vlad will be different. Vlad showed how superior he was when he sparred Wilder for the Wach fight................

9. chico g

chico g What are you staring at Mr Trump?! hahaha! Full Member

Oct 18, 2008
    Wilder's just got too much power. Wlad's egg chin is getting cracked. 29 have tried. And another 29 will fail!

10. Mr Pibb

Jul 24, 2013
    NONE of the guys from the 70's would get PUNKED by Ross Purrity and put to sleep by a PART TIME GOLFER:rofl

I'd rather tell people I was stopped by Max Scmelling than Lamon Brewster:lol:

Yeah....that was easy:rasta

11. Mr Pibb

Jul 24, 2013
    Vlad's been KTFO by a couple winos.:D

Vitali withered under the constant pressure from the dreaded CHRIS BYRD:rofl

12. Joe.Boxer

Joe.Boxer Chinchecker Full Member

Jan 8, 2011
    I like Wilder. When he boxes, shattered glass is practically guaranteed :!::dead:rofl:happy.

13. damian38

damian38 BigDramaShow Full Member

Sep 11, 2011
    if it wasn't true, there wouldn't be so many posters agreeing on the fact that he will get stopped when he takes on a real challenge

personally, I'm not sold on the guy, especially since he's been a pro for 5 years now, and in 30 fights his best win is a washed-up Liakhovic, hopefully his management finally get him better fights from now on

14. CrashStitches

CrashStitches Member Full Member

Aug 2, 2013
    Funny to see people hanging off of a fighter after every fight desperately and repeatedly screaming that he will lose one day, we told you so. Such a curious issue to get so emotionally invested in to the point where you do it constantly before and after every fight. You guys afraid that everyone will forget that you are the true boxing soothsayers? Or are you just throwing handfuls of feces at the wall, praying some will stick so you can have some measure of clairvoyance? Strange either way, but have fun with it.

15. TERRYTIBBS

TERRYTIBBS Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 11, 2013
    All these people calling wilder a bum have never boxed before