Wilder vs Holmes

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by BoxingViewer, Sep 24, 2020.

1. SerbianLoudmouth

SerbianLoudmouth Overhand right-Suzie Q Full Member

May 3, 2019
    Always and always HOfamer is better than big bums.That's why Holmes or Frazier were chamlions but what about O'Halloran,Tex Cob,Cleveland Williams...they were big and always they were knocked by smaller guys.
    On average 220lb Bugner was knocked by 200lb Shavers and 240lb Douglas was knocked by 207lb Holyfield.On average 200lb Chris Byrd beat itchko and 200lb Frazier/189lb Quarry beat 250lb Buster Mathis.Average?
    Again HOFamer is better than being big and that's why Dempsey kbocked Willard and Liston knocked Cleveland Williams.That's why Marciano knocked few big guys like Bivins,Vingo,Shkor and that's why Morrer beat Botha,Golotha,Shulz....
    Being good fighter especialy Hall of famer was better tham being big again because HOFamers won or atleast won the title while big bums are only test for novices.
    He faced 23 over 215 and 15 ov them were over 220/225 lbs and menaged to knocked them all.
    That's impressive enough.And all of them were atleast quality fighters unlike big bums Tyson beat.
    Tyson didn't stop Holmes with just one punch again but with combos.It was not just right but left to the body followed by right to the head which is simple combo like 1-2.
    Tyson gave it all and needed 3 KOs to stop aging Holmes while older Shavers knocked Holmes with single overhand right.

2. Johnny_B

Johnny_B Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Feb 8, 2020
    Nope. A HOF from early 1900s is nowhere near as good as a modern contender.

Most of the time, they got KOd cause they weren't as good a boxers, not cause they had weaker chins, you dummy.

Tyson beat far better opponents.

Are you ******ED or something ?!?? I said Tyson "knocked him down" with just 1 punch, just like Shavers, not that he KOd him with just 1 punch.

3. SerbianLoudmouth

May 3, 2019
    Yes he is.
    A HOFamers had better chin,akills durability and stamina.
    Knowing they were all poor,without that great trainers and equipment and didn't have steroids/weights and nutrition yes they were better.
    Jack Dempsey and Jack Johnson would be champions today.
    They would not be contender?
    45 years old Foreman dominated 90s and I thinkg prime Dempsey and Johnson would beat all those guys with no skills,chin and stamina.
    1900s contenders were better than todays champions!Enough said!
    Most of the time only dummy and stupid guy here is you troll.
    They weren't good boxers?That only could said a stupid man.
    Buster Mathis-great contender with peek a boo style.
    Primo Carnera-great jab
    Jess Willard-champ with great jab and right
    Cleveland Williams-powerfull guy with great left hook
    Ernie Terrell-great jab and grappling
    Carmine Vingo-great prospect
    Tex Cobb-great chin and stamina!
    Only stupid again here is you and all them were more skillful than china chinned one handed Wilder and fat bum Fury who got his arse whooped by cruiser bum Cunningham.
    Which better boxers?
    Old Holmes,lhw Spinks,few bums and contenders and scared Bruno while Shavers beat Lyle,Young,Ellis,
    I proved you are stupid liar are you?

4. Johnny_B

Feb 8, 2020
    Only in your dreams. Some top amateurs from nowadays would beat HOF from the turn of the century, let alone more modern champs/contenders.
    Those men became HOF because of what they achieved in their era, not cause they could compete in the modern era.

In your dreams maybe.
    Dempsey wouldn't even be a HW nowadays. Someone like Haye would mop the floor with Dempsey.
    And guys like Lewis, the Klitschkos, Fury, would embarrass Johnson before they KO him.

Dominated ?!? :risas3::risas3::risas3:
    He literally got beat by every top HW he faced. Even Moorer dominated him all night long, up until that lucky punch. Foreman only had a punchers chance to beat a top HW.

Keep on dreaming.

You're delusional.
    Someone like Joshua or Fury would mop the floor with everybody back then. Tyson would be in jail for murder, that's how good he'd be compared to the guys back then.

This content is protected
    :
    - WBC Champion
    ;
    - WBA Champion
    ;
    - former WBC Champion
    ;
    - IBF Champion & Undefeated
    ;
    - undefeated
    ;
    -
    , who was never knocked out before or after facing Tyson. You say "old Holmes", yet Holmes went on to fight 2 more times for the world title (against Holyfield and McCall) and went the distance in both fights. In fact, he was close to winning it against McCall, even though he was 45/46 at that time;
    - undefeated
    - who was a Gold Medalist, Ring Champion, and was still considered the Lineal Champion by the entire world when he faced Tyson;
    - former WBA champion
    ;
    - #1 contender
    ;
    - # 2 contender

-
    ;
    - 199 lbs
    - for which he could have been disqualified cause he held Ellis's head with the left and then uppercutted;
    -
    - which ended on a cut.
    - small men, mainly cruisers and nobodies.

No, you just proved how stupid you are.

5. SerbianLoudmouth

May 3, 2019
    Well in your stuid mind maybe.HOFamer means that he would beat anyone inevery era because his achivement in his boxing weight division.
    You are so stupid....top amateurs?Some top amateurs would get milled by HOFamers who punched harder,fight dirty and could fight for 20 rounds.Some top amaterus...some top amateur like Felix,Lomachenko would get smoked by any HOFAmer in their category.
    Modern chamos would get smoked by Dempsey same way happened to Wilard who was as skilled as Fury and far more skilled than ine handed china chinned Wilder.
    It is just film that make you feel like:I could beat Sharkey.
    Jack Dempsey when he was old looked better in 40s camera fighting even knowing he is old.With modern camera and training Sharkey would look more modern than any modern fighter.
    40 years old Byrd dominated modern heavyweights and Byrd was poor man Dempsey without power.
    Johnson would toy with them.
    Modern amateurs beat HOFamers?
    Hofamers would bully them with dirty tactics,grapling skills,stamina and their iron chin.
    How many times HOfamers were knocked in their bouts compared to nowdays heavies?
    I never saw some good HOFamer knocked in 3 rounds by feather fisted bum like Fury.
    Oh forgott you are mister "Tyson was past prime at 24 but Foreman was not at 48" or "I could beat Sharkey"!
    Let me tell you something:If sharkey just punched you once in the ribbons you would **** blood for a month.
    Do you realise that man would bully you!They guy faced Dempsey,Walker,Louis....he would kill you with only one left hook to the ribs.
    He would not even react to your punches because his chin is made from iron.
    Dempsey and Johnson would be nit only HW chamos but lineal champs with modern training and nutrition.
    David Haye?
    He was beaten by Bellew and older Klitchko.
    Dempsey was better than Byrd and Byrd beat Klitchko which means he would bully Haye and knocked his china chin.Dempsey faced bigger guys like Firpo and Fulton who were bigger and strongwr than Haye yet they got knocked out.
    Dempsey woould maul him inside 3 rounds easier tham he did with Firpo.Haye was haymaker puncher even worse than Firpo but he is smaller than Firpo and not good puncher as Firpo and he would get killed by Dempsey.
    He would not be busy enough to go to war with Dempsey, and he would not have the endurance to get into a drawn out fight with him.
    His style of wait for your man to make a mistake, and then jump on him, would be suicide against Dempsey.
    Johnson would kill Haye!Haye was bullied by 50 years old Klitchko and Tony Bellew(same size as Johnson)!
    Johnsom is faster than both,have better chin than both,punches as hard as both but have even better uppercut and inside game and wozld bully Haye and beat him on points or late Tko.
    Yeah he dominated and was 45 years old back then.
    He got beat by every HW?He did even better than Tyson against prime Holyfield.Yeah he dominated.
    He beat Moorer and no excuses here.Lucky punch?It was straight right to the Morrer head and Foreman beat him fair and square but you are jelaous aren't you?
    If Foreman was more agressive he would knock him in 5 rounds.
    Foreman beat Cooney,Qawi,Cooper,Coetzer,Lakusta,Schulz,Stewart....
    And gave Holyfield hell,made Morrison run for the fkrst time in his life!
    Yes he dominated all them!
    Only you are delusional.
    Someone like Joshua?Someine like that bum steroid freak who got his ass kicked by fat man?
    He would be murdered by Dempsey,Louis,Baer and Johnson and maybe even by Jeffries.
    All of them would kill Fatty Ruiz and beat Joshua.
    Joshua...they guy who was beaten by old Ruiz and run for the dear life against unprepared Ruiz....he would get kied by Dempse,Baer,Louis and Johnson who were far better and more skillful than bum Ruiz.
    Fury?They who was beaten by one handed glass jaw Wilder and knocked cold by freak bum without punch Cw Cunningham?
    Dempsey,Johnson,Jeffries were bigger harder puncher,more skillful,better chinned than Cunningham.
    Fury/Joshua would get killed by those guys even worse if they box in 1900s rules where opponents is allowed to stand over guys who is knocked down.
    In that case Dempsey would kill all of them.
    Shavers had better wins:
    Jimmy Ellis ranked top contender
    Joe Bugner ranked top contender
    Jimmy Young ranked top contender
    Ken Norton-champ
    Tervor Berbick?Beaten by Mercardo in first round and beaten by low energy Holmes!
    James Bonecrusher Smith-bum who started boxing at age 28 years old beaten by low energy Holmes and 70 years old Bugner and glass jaw Ruddock.
    Michael Spinks-glass jaw,scared and washed LHW.You mentioned him but you forgott he was not even a cruiser but LHw.
    He was in layoff for 1 years,had back and leggs problems and wasn't even prepared for that and was in bad shape and LHW.
    Tonny Tubbs-Ali sparing partner who became champion in weakest era,Jimmy Ellis knocked him in first rounds,beaten by Whiterspoon(Tyson ducked Whiterspoon)!
    Razor Ruddock/Frank Bruno-glass jaw steroid freaks with no chin!
    Razor was beaten by LHW Jaco,Morrison HIV,Lewis in 3 rounds.
    Frank Bruno called disgrace beaten by Smith and knocked cold by him and Lewis.
    And now we are talking about Larry Holmes...Larry was 39 years old,washed,not preapred,sick and didn't box not even prepared for 2 years.
    He was knocked in his prime by Shavers but survived and got beaten by Spinks.
    He was atleast prepared and in shape for Holyfield and McCall.
    He lost clearly against Holyfeld and even worse than McCall.That same Holyfield beat Foreman amd Tyson.If Holmes was prepared as for Holyfiled fight he would give Tyson run for his Money.
    Yes Shavers beat better guys than those.
    Young beat Foreman,Lyle....
    Ellis beat Quarry/Patterson
    Norton beat Ali,Quarry,Bobick....
    Yeah Shavers wins were better!
    Case closed!
    No I proved only bow stupid you are because you claimed something and latter claimed that you didn't but I prove you wrong didn't I dummy?
    I'm ready for comeback and ready to eat you bum called Johnny "Tyson was past prime at 24 but Foreman wasn't at 48" Bravo!

6. Johnny_B

Feb 8, 2020
    :risas3::risas3::risas3:
    Sure they would, and pigs can fly, I just saw one past my window.

Sure, keep believing that.

Tyson KOs him in round 1.
    Lewis, Bowe, Holy, the Klitschkos, they all beat him with ease.

:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
    Sure he was. Willard was a skilless bum oaf.

No, it's reality. I'm stronger, faster, hit way harder and I'm also more skilled.

Sharkey wouldn't look good no matter the camera.

He wouldn't do ****.

This is the ultimate proof of your insanity. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
    Go seek phychiatric help. No matter who I have in front of me, if I hit them flush, believe me buddy they'll definitely react.

No they wouldn't. I doubt Johnson would even be a contender if he was contemporary to Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis, Bowe, the Klitschkos.

He was 37-38 when he lost to Bellew, way past his prime. And he lost to Wladimir, not to Vitaly, you clueless chump. There's no shame in that, Wladimir was a whole lot bigger and one of the best HWs of all time.

A beats B, therefore he also beats C, who lost to B - that does not work you moron, it's a question of styles.
    Plus Byrd never truly beat Vitaly you moron. Vitaly was clearly way in front on all scorecards after 9 rounds when he suffered a torn rotator cuff, which forced him to retire. It's way different than Byrd actually beating him. :duh

They were not as good as Haye.

Haye beats Dempsey.

I doubt Johnson even makes it past round 1.

Is that why he got beat by every top HW he faced ?!?
    Do you even understand what the word "dominate" means ?!?

Moorer was well ahead on all scorecards. If he hadn't stayed to trade, Foreman would have had no chance whatsoever.

And if I had wings, I could fly, but guess what, I don't.

Cooney was decent, but nothing special.
    Same with Cooper and Stewart. Plus Cooper was high on cocaine and not in condition to fight. He spent his time prior to the fight with 2 hookers.
    Qawi was a good win.
    Coetzer,Lakusta,Schulz - average bums.
    Holyfield beat him. So did Morrison, by clearly outboxing him. And btw, Ali did the same thing. Should we call Ali a runner too for not standing to trade toe to toe with Foreman ?!? o_O

Fury beat Wilder in both fights. He also beat Cunningham. And we are talking about current Fury, not a past version of himself.

:risas3::risas3::risas3:
    Only in your delusional mind. Should we put up a poll again ?!? Didn't you embarrass yourself enough the last time ?!?

The same LHW who ended HOF Holmes's unbeaten run ?!?

You imbecile, go back and read your previous posts. I said that both Tyson and Shavers "knocked down" Holmes with one punch, and you kept replying that Tyson needed combos to "knock him out", yet nobody was talking about that. Are you really this stupid ?!?? o_Oo_Oo_O

7. RulesMakeItInteresting

RulesMakeItInteresting Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 23, 2019
    It was? I've never seen a more viciously twisting jab than the prime Holmes. I've see jabs that were nearly as effective overall (Liston, Foreman, Louis, Bowe, Ali, a couple others). But...watch the hateful intent that Holmes threw that left with through the majority of (for instance) the Berbick fight. Berbick did pretty good early on, but Holmes got really pissed off and snapped the **** out of him after that. The expression on Larry's face told volumes: he had a nasty disposition behind that jab, and that had more than a little to do with it winning him so many fights. His movement stepping in was fantastic, but he was also a total master at varying velocites.

I don't rate Fury's jab (or Fury, period) with any of the above fighters (and by Bowe I mean Holyfield I Bowe...granted things are highly debatable with him, as his prime was way too short...I might have to give you that one). It's good and stiff, but lacks anywhere near the educated and ugly touch of classic Holmes imo.

Wilder scores a huge knockdown (almost as fearsome as Shavers), but Larry, who'd been in control through practically all the fight up til now, rages back and stops him in 9 or 10.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  8. InMemoryofJakeLamotta

InMemoryofJakeLamotta I have defeated the great Seamus Full Member

Sep 21, 2017
    It seems like Tillis wanted an excuse to finally recite his poetry

9. SerbianLoudmouth

May 3, 2019
    Yes they would.Remmember Dempsey at 40 years old had bouts with modern fighters and still gave them hell im exhibitions.
    They would got beat by any of those Hall of famers case closed!
    Sure keep believing that Lomachenko was beat by bum Salido.
    Hofamers like Duran,Leonard,Amstrong would kill him at LW and same thing is with heavyweights.
    Tyson couldn't KO old Holmes,bum Tillis and got Smoked by BUm Douglas and old Holyfield.Dempsey would kill Tyson and Tyson would be the man who would be intimidated.
    Dempsey would kill him because he is better than old Holyfield and bum Douglas.
    Lewis?Same Lewis who was knocked by McCall and Rahman would be killed by Dempsey in 4 rounds.
    Bowe?A disgrace of sport couldn't put down coetzer and Golotha would be sparked by Lighting fast Dempsey.
    Klitchkos?They both were beaten by chris Byrd who was poor man Dempsey without power,speed,durability,stamina and heart.Dempsey is Byrd 5.0 and Klitchko would suffer dying hard.
    Willard is skilled and more skilled and more powerfull than Fury.
    Willard had better chin,stamina,power,jab,uppercut,right hand and inside game than Fury and would beat Fury and Wilder.
    A non skilled bum couldn't beat some great fighters.Unskilled bum is Wilder and Fury who got beat by unskilled bums.
    Based on what stupid moron you are stronger,faster,harder puncher than Sharkey?
    You aren't even a pro imbecile but you said yoz could beat Sharkey?How many times you went 15 rounds without being knocked out you bum?
    Yeah that's what I tought another big bum who think that he could take a pro boxer.Sharkey wouldn't even react to your punches and when he punched your kidneys you would **** blood for weeks and pray to god that not have dementia in your later life after punches you take to the head.
    You said you spared with many pros?Leroy Caldwell did also but was beaten by every better contender let alone champion.
    You have zero amateur record and even worse pro you bum and you would get killed by Sharkey who is one time grrat fighter.Same Dempsey was ambushed by two young black mans who tried to rob him when he was 70 years old and he knocked them cold.A prime Sharkey would make you **** blood and have headaches for months.
    This is pure proof of hiw stupid you are and go to nearest mental hospital to check your brain.
    Well try to hit flush even a 70 years old Dempsey and you would see rats smoking cigarettes for weeks let alone prime Dempsey or Sharkey.
    Their iron chin suffer 15 rounds against alot harder and bigger guys than your keyboard ass warrior!
    They wozld not even blink and they would knocked you cold.If Baer knocked you with that right hand you would be killed 100%.Dempsey/Sharkey hook would broke every god damn bone you have in your head and yoh would suffer from brain damage for the rest of your life.Some bum like you tried to KO Shavers in Emgland some huge bodybuilder boxer and vot hit so hard that he spent 3 weeks in hospital with broken jaw.
    Yes they would.If Ali and Archie Moore said that that is more important than your stupid word.
    He would bully Tyson worse than Holyfield and would bully Klitchkos worse than Byrd did.
    Lewis/Bowe is 50/50 against Johnson.
    Johnson not would be contender bht undisputed champ.Same Tyson who got bullied by Holyfield would get killed by Johnson.
    Excuses.He was 37?Hey Moron Haye was born in 1980 and Bellew was 1982 which only 1,5 year difference and Haye stated that he was in best shape of his life even knwoing he was naturaly bigger man than Bellew so stupid troll I proved you wrong.
    I said that he lost against Wladimir who was almost 40 years old you bum.
    Wladimir was one trick pony who never beat anyone and was knocked in his prime by Bum Ross Purity.
    So again I proved you are a liar and douchebag.
    So Haye was past prime even knowing he was 1.5 older than Bellew...interesting statement by clueless chump.
    Leave that crap moron for someine else.
    Style makes fights and if Byrd beats them both Dempsey would kill them case closed.
    The question is did you visit mental hospital last week....
    Byrd beat even Vitali and split his nose in a half.
    Byrd was winning 70% of rounds before KO and also split his brother's nose in a half moron.
    Oh wait did Byrd beat both of them?Yes and Byrd is poor man Dempsey which convinces me that Dempsey would kill them.
    They were even better than Hayemaker.
    Firpo was Haye 2.0 with better reach,size,skills and power yet Dempsey knocked him very badly.
    Just like he beat bum Bellew and older Klitchko?
    Dempsey would kill him because ha handed better Firpo.
    I doubt Haye makes past round 1 against Johnsin because Johnson uppercut and inside game was alot more deadlier than 50 years old Klitchko and Bellew who beat Haye and Johnson at his peak would do that even easier.
    Which top HW beat him?
    Is that why Morrison run from him and Holyfield said he was the hardest puncher and did better than Bowe in second fight?
    Is that why he beat top heavies like Cooper /Moorer who beat Holyfield?
    Or Coetzer who gave Bowe hell?
    Again proof of how moronic you are!
    What would be if.....in a perfect world I would be millionare.
    Morrer was not ahead of the scorecards that much and Foreman stil knocked him cold.If he didn't stayed to trade and Foreman was more agressive like he was with Lakusta and Holyifield he would got him much earlier.
    I dom't know you are moron with that statements like:What If.....
    Foreman more agressive like he was for Cooper/Lakusta and Holyfield would beat Moorer in 5 rounds.
    Cooney was so decent that he sparked Norton,Lyle and gave Holmes hell?
    Cooper?The guy who almost beat Holyfield/Mercer and gave Moorer,Sanders,Weaver....helluva fights?
    Cocaine was just excuse because Cooper was nkt class act and soon he got a mic he called Foreman again but was scared to say that to Foreman....he was just scumbag as a man.
    Cooper also said that Foreman trainers Moore and Dundee drugged him so is that is true?Nope That is proven lie just like he was cocaine with hooker but trained hard just found excuses.

Coetzer/Lakusta bums?Same Lakusta who draw with Morrison but Foreman knocked him cold and Same Coetzer who gave Bowe hell until TKO while Foreman knocked him easier?
    Ali was outboxer and danced in his way he was not runner while Morrison was swarmer and Holyfield was counterpunchers who don't fight on backfoots but still runned from Foreman.

10. SerbianLoudmouth

May 3, 2019
    Fury beat Wilder in second fight cheating with loaded gloves.
    Fury was beaten and knocked two times in first fight and was clearly beaten by Wilder.
    Cunningham was bum CW and freak still knocked Fury out and Fury got long count.
    Had Cunningham attacked him more vicious he would kill him and Cunningham is not near Dempsey power,skills and speed.
    Current Fury?That shows how stupid you are?Fury was never past prime and was in grrat shape for both fights and gow someone could be past prime then prime?That is as stupid as yohr statement aboht 24 years old Tyson was past prime but Foreman at 48 was not....
    Again here stupid is only you.Shavers beat more HOFamers than Tyson and dealt with that moron.
    We should put a poll since you are stupid man.
    Norton was better win than anyone Tyson ever beat but Young/Ellis and Bugner?
    Only you embarassed yourself here man.
    Did I prove my thing?Yes,so shut the f up!
    Yeah when Holmes was in decline after 1983 Holmes was in decline and in 1985 he was 36 years old and already past his best but still beat Spinks in their second bout.
    The same LHW who didn't box or trained for kne year,was two months because injuries before Tyson fight and was washed after Holmes and Qawi fights.
    So again I proved my thing troll!
    Lhw is a lhw especialy a past his best LHW which best winns cames from old Holmes.
    Again only imbecile here is you.Go back and read what your previous posts and yoz would see how many stupid things you write.
    You said Tyson knocked Holmes with one punche like Shavers.Then troll I proved you wrong with boxrec and then you said fine he needed combos but you didn't admktt that you said Tyson knocked him with one punch?Someone who don't admjtt and lie is called coward!
    I keep replying because you lied and said Holmes got knocked by Tyson with one punch just like against Shavers but when I prove you wrong you didn't want to admitt that you said Tyson knocked him with one punch but keep agree with my statemenst shows how sick you are!

11. Johnny_B

Feb 8, 2020
    Sure he would, and another pig just flew past my window again. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Both mop the floor with him.

Even that 90s version of Tyson, who was half the boxer he was in his prime, would still be more than enough to destroy Johnson.

Tyson himself gives you the answer on how he'd fare against Johnson: by KOing him and everyone else from that era in round 1. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

You didn't prove anything you moron. I stated he was 37, which he was. Hr was clearly past his prime, regardless of what he says.
    Ali also said that he was in the best shape of his life, a few days/weeks prior to his match with Foreman, in 74. But everyone with a brain knows a 74 Ali was not in as good a shape as a 67 Ali.

Wladimir was a hell of a lot more than a one trick pony. He's a top 10 HW all time. And he wasn't in his prime against Ross Purity, not even close. Just like Lewis, Wlad became the complete boxer and a whole lot better only after teaming up with Emanuel Steward.

Byrd didn't beat any of them. Dempsey stands little to no chance whatsoever.

Is that why Byrd was trailing on the scorecards (83–88, 83–88, & 82–89), cause he was winning ?!? :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
    Clueless moron.

Um, no he didn't. He was simply declared the winner after Vitali retired due to injury and Wlad beat his ass.

And your replies convince me that you need to seek professional help. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Holy, Morrison and even Moorer, up until that lucky punch.

Both beat him, regardless of how they did it.

No, again you have made a fool of yourself, as usual. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

12. Johnny_B

Feb 8, 2020
    There was no such thing as loaded gloves. That was a bull**** excuse made up by the Wilder camp. The gloves were inspected, there was nothing wrong with them. And despite the 2 knockdown, Fury still won the first fight.

And if the rabbit had wings and a beak, he'd be an eagle.
    Shut the **** up you moron, you're a ****ing joke.

Nobody said Fury was past his prime. But Fury is far better now.

Tyson beats all of these guys with ease.

For the millionth time, you UTTER IMBECILE. I said Tyson "KNOCKED HIM DOWN", not "OUT".
    Are you that RETAR.DED ??????????????????

13. SerbianLoudmouth

May 3, 2019
    Nope I proved that you are and utter imbecile and you oppinion is not valid as Moore/Ali oppinions who were champs rather than oppinion of keyboard warrior.
    Lewis would got knocked and Bowe is 50/50!
    Like Lewis did with McCall/Rahman and Bowe with Golotha and Holyfield?
    Johnson would beat bith of them.
    Tyson himself stated?Tyson bimself stated he would beat Holyfield and Lennox you moron but got destroyed just like he stated against Douglas,McBride...and got destroyed.What Tyson stated is one and what happened is other moron.
    Tyson said that so it is valid?Tyson stated he would beat Liston/Foreman but he would got killed in reality.
    What Tyson stated is not important because he was ******,cocaine addict and excuse maker just like hsi friend Duran.
    That 90s Tyson was bullied by Holyfkeld and aging Holyfield.
    Johnson was Holyfiled 2.0 and would bully Tyson even worse.He hit harder,was faster,better chin,stamin and even better inside game than Hoylfield means he would bully Tyson easier than Holyfied moron.
    I clearly prove everything you moronic troll with facts.
    You stated he was past prime which is not true according to Haye himslef.And Bellew is almost same age so Bellew was also past prime moron?
    Ali said that because he was honest and it was true.Ali was in best shape for Foreman fight and trained 4 months for that fight knowing he never did thag for any opponent.Yes Ali was nit better than 67 but in a lot better shape,smarter and with better chin and stamina.
    67 Ali would get killed by Foreman while older was more cautious and prepared.
    "The ankle was just one of those things. The better man won on the night. It wasn't my night. I didn't land the good shots, I was in good shape but his game was better than mine. It felt like a Rocky movie and I was one punch away from knocking him out but I couldn't quite do it." - David Haye
    So you know better than Haye troll?
    Wladimir was one trick pony.He was just jab and move boring fighter who never beat any good fighter other than shot Briggs.
    He is not in top 20 let alone top10.He was in prime against Ross Purity but still lost and he started training with Stewarr back then and was very good shaped.He was in prime so don't excuses because he was stopped by bum.
    Smaller Byrd beat the **** out of him and he lost everytime faced good fighter.He was and is one trick pony.
    Yes he did.He beat Tua,Both Klitchkos,Ruiz and many of them.He did so stop lying.
    Dempsey would stand better chance than him since knowing he was 5 times better im everything than Byrd means he would beat them all easier.
    After 9 rounds Vitali had suffered a torn rotator cuff and despite being clearly ahead on the scorecards Klitschko landed 132 of 502 total punches (26%) and 115 of 326 power shots (35%). Byrd connected on 124 of 284 total punches (44%) and 82 of 163 power shots (50%
    Only clueless moron here is you bum.
    He did.He simply beat Vitali ass while he was past prime and split his nose in a half and left him bloody messed.
    He beat the **** out of Vitali and punched his lungs so hard that man wuitnon his stool
    He lost against Vladimir moron but left Vladimir with even worse injuries.
    Klitschko knocked Byrd down in round nine and again in round eleven on route to a clear unanimous decision victory with scores of 120-106, 119-107 & 118-108, giving him his first world title belt
    He was also messed and his nose was split.
    And your reply convinces me that mental hospital is the right place for you since Byrd beat them and Dempsey would do that even easier.
    Holy runned and Morrison did too but they style was not outboxer but swarmer and counterpuncher but they still run.
    Moorer was not lucky punch since George would got him sooner or later.More agressive Foreman would win easy.
    Both didn't beat him but run even knowing their style is not to run unlike Ali who is tall and rangy outboxer who had dancing style.
    Both beat him but how?Running?
    Only moron here is you and I just prove facts and that you are keyboard warrior who would freeze after Sharkey would sent few routes to the body.
    You would freeze to just look him in the eyes don't you troll?

14. SerbianLoudmouth

May 3, 2019
    There was thing like loaded gloves and it is very known thing ala Panama
    Lewis.
    It was not bull**** since Fury didn't celebrate win but rather run to not get DQ.

Fury cheated plain and simple.He used something in his gloves which is very true.
    Despite 2 KOs?He beat the **** our of Fury's ass and he won the fight.
    Only moron here is you douchebag so shut your ass since I proved my thing with actual facts and statements and you do obly insulting *******.
    Fury got long caunt and Cunningham beat his ass and he is not near the what Dempsey was.
    You said moron again caught in lie.
    You said Tyson was past for first fight but in his prime for second!
    Wanna quote you again to prove you are a liar you imbecile?
    Like beat Bum Douglas and Tillis?
    Those guys are whole different level and alot tougher.Tyson would again quit or bite someone because they would not be intimidated or scared to fight and they could take it for 20 rounds while Tyson....gasses after 6!
    Only imbecile here is you you liar.
    You said Tyson knocked him out with just right hand?Wanna quote you to prove you are liar again?
    Only ******er person here is you.
    Case closed.

15. Johnny_B

Feb 8, 2020
    Sure he would. :risas3:

Apart from grappling, Holyfield is superior to Johnson in almost every way.

Where does he say he is in prime ?!??
    He said he was in good shape, that's a far cry from being in his prime. Moron.

Nobody agrees with you on him not being top 20, so shut up.

He was not prime. Again, only you think that, delusional fool.

Sure he did, on 2 occasions. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
    Wladimir Klitschko 238 lbs beat Chris Byrd 213 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
    Chris Byrd 213 lbs lost to Wladimir Klitschko 241 lbs by TKO at 0:41 in round 7 of 12

Sure, I'm the clueless one, yet you are the one who agreed with me that Vitaly was ahead. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

So now in the same post you say that Byrd beat him and then a few sentences latter you say that Wlad won. What's the matter, did your troll head have a glitch ?! :risas3::risas3::risas3:
    You stupid troll, you keep embarrassing yourself time and time again. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Here we go again: ""both didn't beat him" followed up by "both beat him but how" :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Like GOAT Primo Carnera said, are you on crack again ?! :copas:
    Or did you forget to take your medicine ? :ambulance: :eaea::eaea::eaea: