Wilders Elle Seckbach interview

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Wrongun, Jun 16, 2021.

1. JabbaTheGut

JabbaTheGut Member Full Member

Sep 17, 2019
    I think it was some tweets of Seckback saying would be beaten by anyone decent

2. JabbaTheGut

JabbaTheGut Member Full Member

Sep 17, 2019

3. Glass City Cobra

Glass City Cobra Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 6, 2017
    Not necessarily. If someone got away with hurting a family member of mine, for example, I can still be a man of principles even after declaring my intentions to mortally wound that person.

Murder on it's own is not immoral, depends on the context.

If it turns out wilder was not delusional and was 100% right about Fury, I'd want to kill him too. And in the ring it would completely legal.

4. BubblesUK

BubblesUK Active Member Full Member

May 6, 2021
    Two wrongs don't make a right - none of us are capable of judging impartially enough to form reasonable conclusions in situations that fill us with murderous rage, pretty much by definition, that's why we have impartial systems that are supposed to dispense actual justice on our behalves.

Murder would absolutely NOT be an appropriate response to cheating even if it were the case, and there's next to no evidence that it is.

Going into that ring with genuine, premeditated murderous intentions is not sport, and it's something no moral person should or would condone.

I'm sorry, this just isn't something I'd compromise on, on principle - this attitude of wanting to kill someone (anyone will do, it seems) that Wilders had for some time is absolutely abhorrent and repugnant and has no place in boxing IMHO.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    lefthook and Wrongun like this.
  5. Cletis VanDamme

Cletis VanDamme Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Almost everyone Seckbach interviews looks uncomfortable talking to him because they can feel they're dealing with slimy scum.

Wrongun, Bustajay and MidniteProwler like this.
  6. Caliboxing

Caliboxing Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Wilder didn't have to say anything in the press conference, body language speaks for it self. He can't deal with anything Fury brings, whether it's talk, boxing, power punching. He decided that avoidance is the best strategy this time but that's not how real champs respond. He got rid of the whole team when it was mostly his fault. Whatever new boxing "skills" they are working on will not help him outbox Fury. He has to go all out from the first bell and just swing like it's a street fight and sustain it for as long as needed. You can not build things that you neglected for years overnight. Seckbach is a weirdo as other have mentioned. He now hounding and interviewing fighters in their lockers and showers, lol.

7. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4 Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    C'mon dude everyone knows that Seckbach is a pathetic little weasel of a man the only people that seem to like him are Fury haters.

Wrongun and Bustajay like this.
  8. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Right on!!!
    A real man would just put on headphones and avoid a confrontation :eek::eek::eek:

Wrongun and MidniteProwler like this.
  9. MyDentedHead

MyDentedHead Active Member banned Full Member

Jun 1, 2021
    Look at the biggest channels on youtube....it's all LDBC channels, that should tell you what you want to know about the American boxing scene...

Ellie S is just a LDBC PBC shill

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    Wrongun likes this.
  10. MyDentedHead

MyDentedHead Active Member banned Full Member

Jun 1, 2021
    hes turning to ash lol

11. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer "Who cares what's corrupt." - Shadow111 / IsaL Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Ellie just has a dislikable personality. His voice, face, and his weird basement character. Strange dude.

Bustajay likes this.