Will Eddie Sling Loma v Campbell on PPV?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Canvassed, Jun 26, 2019.

1. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Aye true enough mate., didn't realise how late in the year we already were!

2. Smudge_

Smudge_ Teak tough Full Member

Jan 23, 2018
    You're no kidding, where does the time go? I could see it being Povetkin in against somebody but who though, that could be classed as a 'big' fight? Povetkin vs Hunter maybe. That would be good. But I'm not giving up on Usyk vs Takam just yet. If it was going to headline a relatively small show in America somewhere (can't really remember where but not Vegas, New York, somewhere more forgettable let's say) then maybe it can be chief support in a big PPV show over here, and maybe getting his great mate Usyk on the bill was used as a sweetner in the deal to get Lomachenko to come over to the UK to fight.

Scissors likes this.
  3. Harry Bearn

Harry Bearn New Member banned Full Member

Jun 15, 2019
    Young Edward is spending a lot of money to get Loma over here and also over paying Campbell who could earn a lot of money in the US , don't expect anything special from the undercard.

im sparticus, rezzer and Trafford like this.
  4. Trafford

Trafford Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2018
    Been told but not sure how true it’s apparently Povetkin vs Hunter but if Dave Allen knocks out Price early they are going to throw him in with Povetkin.

5. Double J

Double J Member Full Member

Jul 31, 2017
    Smith Garcia is an interesting one. Fitz has said he wants Garcia if he beats Cheeseman. Would Eddie pit him in with Smith?

Smith Garcia is a good fight anyhow.

Oreet Cha! likes this.
  6. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I must be the only British boxing fan who couldn't give a toss about Campbell.

He is nearly 32 years old and still hasn't got a good/great win under his belt.

All depends on if this is PPV, if it then the probable undercard.. just go away, it's awful, terrible.

7. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    I don't know anyone who gives a toss about him tbh. Its all about Loma.