Will Yarde get credit if he stops Kovalev?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Dance84, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Dance84

Dance84 Unicorn and seastar land Full Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Will yarde get credit if he stops kova ?

What fans usually do is they will say all these things about their fighter winning and how their fighter is stop and massacre their opponent into oblivion but sometimes when their fighter loses and the rival opponent wins they start hating on the opponent and give no credit and pull out their excuse notebooks rather than their credit notebooks

Example right now everyone mostly on this forum dislike yarde and call him a hypejob

Including me I think yarde could be a hypejob potentially we will see.

But for all those saying kovalev is gonna stop yarde in 4 rounds

And gonna break yarde

They say these things and they know exactly the condition kovalev is in and his age

They know these factors yet they favor kova over
    Yarde if let's say yarde stops kovalev

Then those same people will pull out their excuse notebook and start making excuses and give no credit. And hate on yarde even more .

My thing is if yarde is a hypejob he will lose this fight
    If he dosent lose it then hes got talent

Now for those of you saying yarde is gonna get murdered and that he has no chance
    Remember you are favoring kovalev
    If yarde somehow clips kovalev will you give him credit

Or will you pull out your excuse notebook?

2. Bridie mcmahon

Bridie mcmahon Active Member banned Full Member

Sep 10, 2015
    Of course and it would be deserved.

Slowhand and Holler like this.
  3. Ukansodoff

Ukansodoff Deontay plz stop ducking Joshua. Thank you. Full Member

Aug 7, 2010
    I bloody hope so. Ive got him down to lose to Kov although im hearing the Russian is back drinking hard again so im not so sure now. But i see a barrel full of flaws in Yardes game so if he beats any version of Kovalev im guna be impressed.

4. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
  5. minemax

minemax Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 10, 2017
    It's obvious that Kovalev is past his prime, but Yarde will get credit anyway, if he stops him. He will become one of the top LHW players, an equal among other champions in the division.

jquest and Heavy_Hitter like this.
  6. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Kovalev isn't Kovalev anymore, but knocking him out is still a feat not many boxers could manage.
    The main reason why people call Yarde a hypejob is that he fits the discription like a glove. Beaten nobody of note yet. Never faced anyone with even above moderate power. Completely avoided the pretty decent domestic scene. Is hyped trough the roof (second coming of RJJ), but when his competition gets mentioned he suddenly only had a couple of fights and hardly a amateur career.

This is a huge step up in competition and power. For all we know he's the next big thing, as we just have very little to go on, but the competition thus far points to the opposite.

DoubleJab666 likes this.
  7. PunchersChance.

PunchersChance. Active Member banned Full Member

Nov 30, 2018
    Kovalev looked excellent last time out. If Yarde does win there should be no excuses.

8. northpaw

northpaw Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 5, 2010
    I personally think Kovalev in his best form is still top 3 at LHW. But this airplane **** and alleged falling off the wagon stuff is very troubling. I'm curious how Kovalev's camp is going. If he's not listening to his trainers (again) and barely training, who knows............

9. heerko koois

heerko koois Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
  10. Heavy_Hitter

Heavy_Hitter Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 7, 2018
    Yes, but only untill he runs into Gvozdik, Beterbiev or Bivol.

jm2729v and Aydamn like this.
  11. heerko koois

heerko koois Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    This content is protected

12. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Lions in the house

POTUS likes this.
  13. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Yarde is some m15 experiment gone right but kovalev is one of the most devasting punchers alive. It will be a can't miss fight. Not even for one second. Could be fight of the year, Kovalev is experienced, fans should be happy he just fought Alvarez twice. Kovalev had a fire pit under his ass.
    They don't like yarde I dont get it:eyebrow2: well this is sink or swim

14. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Beterbiev would put an ass whooping on Yarde

Yarde thinks he is big strong tough wait till he meets Beterbiev that will be a true test for character

15. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Yarde reminds me of Joshua but with less experience, he's stiff ,over muscled ,lacking flexibility & stamina. Does not have natural boxing brain,which will come into play when a) He gets hurt or B) he gets tired...
    Doesn't sound as though he's going to be facing a in tune Kovalev though , if he is he's in for a dusting.