Wisaksil Wangek vs. Juan Francisco Estrada II & Daniel Román vs. Terrence John Doheny RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Apr 26, 2019.

1. KO KIDD

KO KIDD Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Just finished the card great card top to bottom possibly the best of the year

The main event was a little disappointing. Rungvisai was so flat looked like he was fighting with ankle and wrist weights on. Even in the rounds he surged back in he still was getting nailed by right hands

He just seemed to lack snap or urgency for about 9 or 10 rounds

Chuck Norris and sid like this.
  2. sid

sid Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Roman v Doheny was such a good fight & rest of the card was good,as said hats off to all the boxers on this card.

Chuck Norris, KO KIDD and CST80 like this.
  3. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    :lol:
    i do that all the time. my brain automatically creates a profile from posts. for example, what my own writing would tell me, about me.
    smart, but not highly educated. disdainful of rules to the point of rebellion. odd fragmented thought process. economical but hard to decipher sometimes.

OvidsExile and IntentionalButt like this.
  4. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Wisaksil literally thought he was pulling some Inigo Montoya shit.

This content is protected

CST80 likes this.
  5. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    I've built meticulous profiles on this whole board in my dozen+ years here, pretty much everyone but the lurkers, and that's why I never feel the least smidgen bad handing out a ban, every single damn person here is some brand or another of total psychopath. Bunch of disingenuous, kool-aid-gulping, insecure, projecting, narcissistic, gaslighting, little-miss-can't-be-wrong, prejudiced, logic-pretzeling, bad-heuristics-trusting, shitbags. bunch of human refuse.

"But, IB, you're not exempt from all of those character flaws, surely?"

Of course I'm not. Just like ¾. :D

6. Tomato(e) Can

Tomato(e) Can Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao. banned Full Member

Feb 19, 2018
    I hate you too, bro!

7. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    you get to understand people. anybody posts enough, who they are has to show through. the patterns are always there if youre paying attention. i laugh when people pretend im some horrible person... if they only understood the garbage all around. thats why im honest about my garbage, i dont have to try and remember what lie i said about what, in order to stay consistent.
    i find the flexibility with which people redraw the morality line, when it suits them, amusing. a sin im guilty of myself, 3/4 of the times, lol.

Boxing Prospect likes this.
  8. ChinMusic

ChinMusic Member Full Member

Feb 20, 2018
    Sadly its not just here, the world is full of this stuff and I don't say that to distance myself from any guilt, I have to put on a painted smile for business sake and just wanna throwup on myself afterwards

https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/superman-its-not-easy/254992923?i=254993824

9. Boxing Prospect

Boxing Prospect Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 10, 2012
    IntentionalButt likes this.
  10. oldcanvasback

oldcanvasback Active Member Full Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Roman vs Doheny maybe FOTY.

11. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Sky Sports have uploaded Roman vs Doheny (a front runner for Fight of the Year) and SSR vs Estrada in delicious 1080p HD onto their official YT channel

*apologies on behalf of Sky Sports if the videos are not available for our cousins across the pond*

ryuken87 likes this.
  12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Can you also please apologize on their behalf if somebody in the corners happened to use foul language?

Serge likes this.
  13. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Potty-mouthed cornermen are a real pet hate of mine, nobody wants to hear the air turned blue in between rounds. Refs should deduct a point from the fighter everytime someone in their corner drops an F bomb, especially for TV fights.