WK vs AJ who do you want to win

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by infini IV, Apr 20, 2017.

who do you hope wins this

1. WK

36 vote(s)
    45.0%
  2. AJ

44 vote(s)
    55.0%
  1. Liquid Fire

Liquid Fire Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Oct 29, 2016
    Why are you pretending to be part white & Japanese?

:risas3:

2. ellerbe

ellerbe It’s a Tank world Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Sigh, still upset huh. I was hoping you'd get over it by now.

3. Liquid Fire

Oct 29, 2016
    Why are you pretending to be part white & Japanese?

:risas3:

4. coog

coog Active Member Full Member

Feb 24, 2008
    I am pulling for Vlad in spite of what people have claimed he has been a good champion. he is getting old but I would love to see him beat Joshua and then immediately fight Wilder. it would be great for boxing actually he would be the linear champion and retire. However if he could fight fury again soon it would be good like. next spring. It will not happen.

5. Legend X

Legend X Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Mar 18, 2005
    Racism has a lot of different definitions. It's debatable. So I guess you could argue that you're "not racist".

You clearly and proudly discriminate on the basis of race (that's not debatable).
    To most people that would come under the definition of racism.

6. Liquid Fire

Oct 29, 2016
    Don't listen to ellerbe he pretends he's white & Asian as-well as black. He's so confused about his own race he's now citing a genetic link that to the very first Nigerian toilet attendant too :risas3:

7. LondonRingRules

LondonRingRules Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Yes but you are a deluded moron who believes David Price is a brilliant fighter.

How can you justify rooting for people based on race by saying other people do it to? Newsflash, they are also idiots.

Bustajay likes this.
  8. Gymbot

Gymbot Active Member Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    The subject is boxing, not dating. Discrimination on the grounds of race is racism. Perhaps you should consult a dictionary if you're not sure what word to use to describe your prejudice.

One thing that is abundantly clear - You're not a boxing fan at all. Your username is evidence enough.

ellerbe likes this.
  9. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Because you base your decision on race above any other factor. That's a form of racism and it doesn't matter what other people do in response, this is about your values.

My question to you is: why don't you ever support black fighters? It's not because you like them more is it? It's because...?

10. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    I can't tell if that guy is really this dense or if he's partially trolling.

11. Staminakills

Staminakills Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 8, 2012
    Why the **** would ANYONE that's no just a hating TROLL want wlad to do the impossible, WTF..
    Aj is the NEW breed, dw is also of the new breed, wlad would get annihilated by BOTH, Aj is the $$$ man and biggest hw fight for ANYONE.

Since turning pro Aj has become a true beast, not the skinny amateur, a true beast with more offensive destruction the sport has ever seen. Wlad CANNOT compete with this dude, it's going to be a total mismatch, guys, this is too much a step up competition for Wlad, not Aj.

Once in the ring it's gonna be painful for many. Aj is literally the ONLY hw champ that treats his opponents like heavy bags and there's NOTHING they can do about it. Clowns are wishing wlad catches him with a perfect left hook, An has a way greater left hook, so much faster.

I'm shocked we have so many wishing and "thinking" wlad has a chance, NO ****ING CHANCE. Wlad will be treated like the heavy bag the all are treated like. This is one of those fights where ONLY ONE outcome is possible.

Aj by stoppage, when depends on how much damage wlad is allowed to take. I'm thinking the under/over should be 6, Ill take it on the line. Could be round 2 or round 6, can't see it going past 6

12. FanFromEurope

FanFromEurope New Member banned Full Member

Mar 4, 2017
    White or black supremacists in boxing are mostly old fat redneck men who never boxed in their life. Also they are so weak and pathetic so they HAVE to hide behind their race and pretend to be better than others. Mostly Eastern Europe ***ggots or black people with low social status.

I am FAN of boxing so i will ROOT FOR JOSHUA

13. ellerbe

Jul 25, 2014
    It's simple man, Wlad is a legend in our era, just like Pac, Floyd etc. These guys have done a lot for our sport, and a lot of us have been watching them for over a decade. I get your point, and see what you're saying, but at the end of the day people get attached to legends, and don't like to see change.

Bustajay likes this.
  14. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    True that AJ can overcome a defeat at this stage where Wlad can't afford another. I voted AJ but it would also be nice to see Wlad go out with a big accomplishment of losing the title,being out 16-19 months, and then facing a much younger guy just to recapture his belts.....I'm excited and just hope for an exciting fight.....No excessive hugging

Peril likes this.
  15. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Ummmmm if you were into horse racing would you always pick the white horse?
    :confundio::risas3:
    Just saying that is a very strang approach in any situation

pincai likes this.