Wlad to be stripped of his WBA belt due to ducking Povetkin

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by derrick, Jun 2, 2013.

1. jisi

jisi Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 25, 2006

:good

2. Rico Spadafora

Rico Spadafora Master of Chins Full Member

Feb 20, 2008

And the only fight he really enforced holding/clinching was the Ruiz-Jones fight he hasn't been that aggressive since. Kinda makes you wonder what Jones and his team did to get that arrangement.......

3. derrick

derrick 6ft4 215 bring it on Full Member

Dec 31, 2004
    He has but it was before he started his jab and grab.

4. derrick

Dec 31, 2004
    Your wrong on that . Nady does not put up with holding at all. Wlad does not want him as ref trust me.

5. derrick

Dec 31, 2004
    yes he is going to travel because the money is right. If they can't get Nady they will get Eddie Cotton. Now go beat off to Wlad you gay ***.

6. Rico Spadafora

Feb 20, 2008
    Nady hasn't been near as aggressive as he was in the Ruiz-Jones fight. I have seen him ref many times since then.

7. Rico Spadafora

Feb 20, 2008

Eddie Cotton just refereed the Wach fight and did the Chagaev and Austin fights. Wlad was never deducted a point for holding.

8. derrick

Dec 31, 2004
    Damn your right but Wlad didn't hold Wach much and the Austin fight didn't last long enough. So Povetkin needs to go with Nady to make sure he gets a fair fight with Wlad. Whoops nevermind there not going to fight due to Wlad's big duck. The Klitschko's no longer hold all the belts thanks to Wlads duck. And Vitali is going to retire so the WBC will be someone else. The more belts they lose the better it is for boxing. The winner of Haye Vs Fury should fight stiverne for the WBC belt. Vitali should be stripped because he is not fighting. Wlad will never be WBC champ.

9. herwil10

herwil10 Member Full Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Nady was the ref for Wlad/McCline and Wlad/Williamson. Both were in Vegas though were the NSAC picks the refs.

10. Kissan

Kissan I respect box Full Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Come on, can somebody ban this clown? It isn't funny anymore.

11. Aint no stoppin

Aint no stoppin Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 15, 2008
    Im not a klitschko hater buts its the truth! If k2 doesnt have it all their own way this fights is not gonna happen..
    But either way povetkin doesnt stand a chance in hell against wlad!
    I would rather see wlad vs pulev instead

12. SimplyTheBest

SimplyTheBest Heavyweight Destroyer Full Member

Feb 3, 2010
    Oh that's it, refs are holding out for money :nut

Mods, ban this idiot already....

13. derrick

Dec 31, 2004
    You think the refs do it for free?? If K2 hired Cotton I'm sure he was told not to say anything about Wlads holding. I've seen Cotton in other fights and he hates holding. He took a point from Fury a few weeks ago and he does not hold near as much as Wlad. But no matter Povetkin will hire the ref if Wlad mans up and fights. WHy do you want me banned?? Your just mad cause your boy is ducking Povetkin.

14. derrick

Dec 31, 2004
    Well Wlad needs to fight Povetkin and prove it. Pulev is 33 and only has 9 ko's. Why would you rather see that fight??? You know damn well Pulev vs. WLad will be like watch paint dry. Povetkin has a lot better chance than Pulev man. Wlad needs to fight Povetkin or be stripped of all his belts. Sorry he just does not have a good enough excuse to duck Povetkin.

15. derrick

Dec 31, 2004
    Wlad fought his old style against Mccline so that does not count. Look how bad Wlad struggled against Williamson because he was not allowed to hold. Williamson even knocked WLad down. Wlad was having problems in that fight but Steward ripped that cut on Wlads head open more so the fight could be stopped. Mesi Koed WIlliamson in one round but Wlad couldnt hurt him. Notice since that fight Nady has not been back to ref Wlad. Nady wanted to Ref Wlad Peter one but was denied.