Wladimir Klitschko is now the greatest heavyweight who ever lived, according to Boxrec.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Stiches Yarn, May 8, 2021.

1. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Yeah, prime 1977-1981 th Holmes! This we should use for comparision.
    Klits and Pov 36 y.o or younger too.

2. Sap1en

Sap1en Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 1, 2020
    Just my opinion Pal, Holmes was a fighter for sure but I have Povetkin being a stylistic nightmare for him. It's all opinions anyway.

3. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    Well, I think we should take in account their age in time of supposed fight.
    38 y.o or older Povetkin vs 38 or till 42 y,o Holmes I had picked Holmes to win vs Pov. Most likely clear UD.
    30-36 y.o Pov vs 37 y.o Holmes I think that Pov had won this one.
    If Holmes is 34 or younger then most likely he might had beat Pov and also A.J etc boxers.
    I'm ofc subjective.

4. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Yes he WAS, he came in at his career HIGHEST at 256½ pounds and was about 2 months away from being 38 years old. Even the commentators noticed Lewis looked sluggish and out of shape. In addition to that Lewis took Vitali on a 2 weeks notice wheras Vitali had been studying him for years and he still lost.

Ignoring these facts do not make them any less true

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  5. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    Lewis wasn't in his prime when he fought Bruno

Stiches Yarn likes this.
  6. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    So from your post I had get that Lewis was short notice fighter for Vitali as B side fighter?
    Really?
    Why when I use google and western sources not being forums I had get info that exactly Vitali was this replcement not Lewis.

Btw, might not bother, I never will agree that Lewis was better boxer than Wlad or Vitali, you might die here from age by posting there because Lewis was overrated and still I was polite and attempted to line up overrated by western sources duck hype job Lewis in the same line as Vitali and Wlad.

Lewis for me does have 1 single belt: cherry pickers money hungry duck belt not undisputed.
    Lewis looks that also had problems to beat for his legacy Holyfield and Tyson cos for western fans surnames is every thing.

Lewis was overrated and his fans overrate his legacy and he was the same like you think about Vitali and Wlad.

Only one belt LEWIS for me does have : DUCK UNDISPUTED DUCK BELT.

LEWIS WAS DUCK. DUCK. DUCK. DUCK.

Cherty picker and DUCK.
    CHERRY PICKER AND DUCK.
    He cherry picked Tyson and Holyfield and ducked rematch vs Vitali cos Lewis was DUCK and bad KID.
    VERY BAD KID.

7. Sooncreate3

Sooncreate3 Member Full Member

Apr 23, 2020
    Boxrec has always been a joke when it comes to ranking all-time fighters. That's why I don't look at Boxrecs when ranking weight classes.

8. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    Just your normal "Wlad and Vitali are the greatest boxers of all time" "Lewis is a hype job" "BAD KID" gibberish from Surrix :lol:

9. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    Ofc, for example WBC is better, they allowed Wilder to beat bums 5 years in row.
    Or IBF : last HW title fight: Pulev vs A.J.
    Really cool rankings.

10. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    I really will place you on my ignore list and because you are liar.
    You had inisted how unprepared Lewis was for Vitali. Okey.
    So why when I use Google, I find a lot of articles i english that Vitali:p:D was replacement :nononofor your Lewis not vice wersa.
    So there Lewis should had been better prepared than Vitali and yeah, I never anymore will read up your posts, arguments and yelling and see your useless memes etc. Really go to the hell with your Lewis noise.

Really go to the hell with your trolling btw, get this one. Good bye.

11. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    Exactly. Vitali was the replacement for a weaker fighter. Lewis thought of Vitali as another Andrew Golota whereas Vitali going into that fight had been studying Lewis for a long time

Stiches Yarn likes this.
  12. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    "Go to the hell" lmao

13. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
  14. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Stiches Yarn likes this.