Wladimir Klitschko size

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Abdu;, Sep 12, 2020.

1. reckless

reckless Active Member Full Member

Mar 18, 2018
    Yes most of his mass is up top compared to his legs. Not as bad as Wilder but still a bit 'everyday is upper body day'

Joshua on the other hand has much bigger legs.

Power_tek likes this.
  2. SmackDaBum

SmackDaBum TKO7 banned Full Member

Nov 22, 2014
    Vitali had shorter reach than Wlad. Wilder is 199 cm. Or six six and a half.

3. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    After Fury has retired the GOAT

"I was only 6'6" really, not 6'9""

:O

4. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    His frame is naturally larger than the other guys who weighed similar to him. Joshua weighed around 250 as well, but Wlad was the naturally bigger man.

Boxingfan2 and Somali Sanil like this.
  5. Heavyrighthand

Heavyrighthand Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Inflating their height sounds like the WWF

I remember Vince McMahon would put Andre the giant on a box to make him look even bigger than he was

kind of odd boxers would do that as it’s not a sideshow like wrestling is

But I understand they are trying to sell/market the Heavy weight fighters as larger than “mortal men”; very intimidating, imposing figures

6. Heavyrighthand

Heavyrighthand Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 29, 2005
    I remember an interview with Lennox regarding the Vitali fight.

He said “you don’t realize just how big he Really is until you’re in there with him“ LOL

Lennox was the first super sized heavyweight (6 ft 5plus) with world-class skills

Then the Klitschko us came along and Were even bigger than him, with also world class skills

Now we have fury, who is also on the level of the Klitschko’s as far as skills

but also Enter AJ and Wilder Who are were also super size (6-6 plus) but not quite on the skill level of the others

Great big heavy weights being good are common anymore—— when years ago, the great big heavy weights were on the skill level of Julius long

kriszhao likes this.
  7. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2017

8. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    This content is protected

I think I got it wrong when Tyson Fury replied. I think he actually sarcastically replied 6'11'' and they continued discussing height. Look at Tyson Fury when he met Jason Mamoa and Magic Johnson. Clearly around 6'7''. I'd like to see him next to Vitali Klitschko who is a legitimate 6'7''.

9. Somali Sanil

Somali Sanil Wild Buffalo Man banned Full Member

Sep 1, 2019
    Definitely. Joshua is blatantly smaller framed, he just weight trains more for them muscles. His arms an legs don’t match his natural frame, his shoulders show it up

tinman likes this.
  10. SmackDaBum

SmackDaBum TKO7 banned Full Member

Nov 22, 2014
    Im not so sure about that. Wlad had more bulk but natutal shoulder with I almost lean towards Vitali.

[url]https://www.google.com/search?q=vitali+wladimir+klitschko+pool&client=ms-android-huawei-rev1&prmd=inv&sxsrf=ALeKk03W1qHUossRcYQpmre4UmlbOrmbnQ:1600021557758&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjbzdTk4ObrAhUFxYsKHR81AqYQ_AUoAXoECAoQAQ&biw=360&bih=699#imgrc=BKfqO5OhKphWpM&imgdii=BYX3By-NXzWDOM[/url]

11. Manu Vatuvei

Manu Vatuvei Active Member Full Member

Apr 21, 2011
    6’4” Jason Momoa met Fury and said something like ‘wow you’re tall, what are you 6’5”, 6’6”?”

Was pretty embarrassing. Momoa feigned credulity when Fury sheepishly claimed to be 6’9” when clearly not, standing right in front of a 6’4” guy

kriszhao likes this.
  12. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Either he's six five and all his opponents who claimed to be similar sizes were lying, or he's taller than he claimed.

Might also be due to the lifts he wears in weigh ins, but he does genuinely look like the bigger man in the ring more often than not.

13. Mordechai

Mordechai Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Wlad is 198cm and vitali 201 cm.
    That there real hhight.Everything else is bull...

14. kriszhao

kriszhao Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 8, 2008
    HGH

15. pistal47

pistal47 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2007
    Wlad was much closer to 6'7 than even 6'6.5, he weighed 247 lbs with a new-dropping my low body fat percentage. I read in a couple places too how he amd Vitali would pull a stunt on measuring arm-length leaving theirs much smaller than real. I can't exactly remember what they did but it was good amd effective for 2-4 on eithwe direction. They even did this with fight night weights. I heard Vitali's arm-length(not wingspan) was the equivalent of a long-armed man that stoof arpumd 6'5 or 6'6, I think they said it was 82 inches.

Wlad on the other hand, holy god, I heard his arms measured best as being equivalent of someone 6'9 or 6'10. His longs were so long and fluid.

I forget why they did this this way, ajs why conceive everyone over it period, but I know they thought wing-span tests were a jpke becauze they detracted to actual arm length and supplemented it with shoulder width.