would chisora fight joshua if he wins against usyk?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by coolcat45, Dec 15, 2019.

1. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    If Chisora beats Usyk I will eat my hat

It would be even more of an upset than Ruiz bouncing AJ off the ring 4 times and knocking him out.

EJC83 and ryanm8655 like this.
  2. Gomo

Gomo Active Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2018

Depends which Chisora turns up, the version which fought whyte has got a hell of a chance.

The plodding, half arsed Chisora that we've seen at times will struggle.

If that fight happens, which I don't think it will because Chisora is too dangerous, I'll put a few quid on Chisora to win.

3. Cecil

Cecil Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 22, 2015
    When Chisora is prepared, in shape, and up for it, he’s a dangerous fight for anyone including Usyk.
    I don’t think the Usyk team would risk it.

4. Smudge_

Smudge_ Teak tough Full Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Usyk doesn't strike me as the type to swerve fights, his track record backs that up. Plus I think he moved up to heavyweight because he thinks he's good enough to challenge the best. Therefore I'll say he must be confident of beating Chisora. Yes they might think Chisora is "risky" but I don't think that means Usyk won't take it. If that's the deal on the table and everybody's happy with the financials etc. then I think the fight will be on.

Bridie mcmahon likes this.
  5. sauhund II

sauhund II Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 8, 2008
    Chisora is , was and always will be a British Club lever fighter........he has ZERO wins when he even remotely stepping up.....so I ask again what it is his best "win" ? Easy answer, he aint got none.

It also shows how insanely over rated Whyte is because he went life and death with said club fighter. Full stop,

If featherfist Usyk is not able to outbox and at least get a TKO against a no hoper like that he better crawl back to cruiser and fights opponents nobody has ever heard of , nobody cares and nobody sees.

Usyk has NOT beaten a Heavy with a pulse and if he is as good as his nut huggers claim why is he wasting his time with shot clubfighters.

Oh you are soooooooo negative......false, Michael Spinks went from Light Heavy straight at Holmes, the best Heavy on the planet at that time and beat him twice......when Holyfield moved up he went straight after Tillis and Thomas who are light years ahead of the Witherspoons and Chisoras...case closed.

Inglis_1 likes this.
  6. Inglis_1

Inglis_1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 4, 2018
    Yup can't disagree with this post. Chisora should not still be a contender which says more about the state of the division tbh if he's still considered a threat. Usyk should have no problem dealing with Chisora.

sauhund II likes this.