Would someone please point me in the right direction for seeing Calzaghe v. Reid?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Decebal, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Decebal

Decebal Lucian Bute Full Member

Mar 10, 2007
    I have heard SO much about this fight, but have never seen it...I would be prepared to pay to see it...but if it is available for free, so much the better!:D

Many thanks!:good

2. rossle

rossle Active Member Full Member

May 15, 2007
  3. rossle

rossle Active Member Full Member

May 15, 2007
    Reid was out for 10 months after beating Graham Townsend, that after being beaten himself by Malinga. He took a few rounds to get settled but when he started to get going he couldnt miss with his right, he hurt Joe a few times, a fresh Joe, we now know how good Joes chin is because of kessler, a young Kessler couldnt stop an old Joe or push him to a close decision but Robin did, he very nearly wan that fight.

If it hadnt been for the time off he would have started sharper and wan a couple more of the early rounds securing him the fight.

Robin has always seemed to be a fighter that will not put his heart in to a fight unless he wants to, hopefully he wants it tonight:hey :bbb

4. Decebal

Mar 10, 2007
  5. GazOC

GazOC Guest Star for Team Taff Full Member

Jan 7, 2005
    Its free but remember to share the fights you download. You'll probably be wanting to buy a bigger harddrive as well.........

6. LeedsLad

LeedsLad Active Member Full Member

Apr 11, 2007
    I re-uploaded a copy someone from here sent me a long time ago, i can send you that if you like? Its quite big though, you'll need HJSplit to join it..

7. Decebal

Mar 10, 2007
    Would you, please? I would be grateful! I have enough space...

Don't know about HJSplit...would you please send me a link to that as well?

Many thanks!:D

:good :good :good

8. Decebal

Mar 10, 2007
  9. GazOC

Jan 7, 2005
    Did you tick the agreement boxes?

10. Decebal

Mar 10, 2007
    yes...all of the possible combinations, including that one which says I am at least 313 years...or whatever it was....system said it couldn't accept someone with that address...I assume it meant email address...very strange...

11. GazOC

Jan 7, 2005
    Some places don't allow Hotmail, Yahoo type Email addresses to join as they are too easy to get hold off and spammers tend to use them...

12. Decebal

Mar 10, 2007
    Yeah...I guess unless someone is kind enough to share the file with the fight with me, I won't be able to see it...

13. GazOC

Jan 7, 2005
    Can't you sign up using a friends ISP Email address? Its only used once to activate the account the first time you use it?

14. Decebal

Mar 10, 2007
    What friends?:|

15. GazOC

Jan 7, 2005
    Gimme a mo.....;O)