Would you get mental enjoyment if Wilder gets KO'd?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by baconmaker, Apr 8, 2017.

1. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    The Povetkin debacle absolutely does give him a pass. Thats how things work. Wilder has defended against whats out there. This is the sport. Its the division thats the problem , not Wilder. Its what it is.
    This is what happens when you have 4 belts split in every direction.
    His hands are tied. Get over it already.

2. Ukansodoff

Ukansodoff Deontay plz stop ducking Joshua. Thank you. Full Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Cant lie yes i would. Especially if he is facing another guy outside the top 20 of the division. As far as im concerned the more great fighters at the top of any division the better. But im still waiting for him to prove he is a great fighter, he is entertaining, very entertaining but we can all see whats going on with the continuous dodgy opposition and its just blatent and its just not right. So if he got turned over by one of these dodgy opponents it just would be quite funny.

3. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Except he hasn't defended against a single top 10 fighter. He's literally scraped the bottom of the barrel for every single title defense. So no, he's not just 'facing what's out there or available'

4. Todd498

Todd498 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jun 13, 2011
    I would seriously throw a party that would keep the whole neighborhood up. Especially if it was a highlight reel starching.

5. Todd498

Jun 13, 2011
    "Wilders level of opposition isn't any worse than Wlads title run."

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You and your **** arguments :pipi

6. SnatchBox

SnatchBox Boxing Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    it will be dramatic when he fights joshua/parker/ other top heavyweight power punchers

7. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Defended what? He's not a ****en champion moron, lmao. Neither is Joshua, neither is Wlad. Fury is the champion. As fat and disgusting and sorry as he is...Fury is the champion. Don't blame Wilder for that cheating piece of **** Headvetkin for taking Ostarine and Meldonium. I'm wondering who Joshua and Wilder have missed fighting in the top 10 lmao.

8. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    I hope its Wlad that makes him do a chicken dance or maybe GGG....

9. BCS8

BCS8 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Interesting.

10. Tankatron

Tankatron Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 1, 2014
    I can see Tony Bellew being the one to spark Deonkay cuz he's got POWAAAHHHH....!!!! Actually if that was to happen, I would cream my pants that much, the Mrs would have to take a pregnancy test. Having said that though, I think his next opponent will be David Haye about 2 weeks after he's had the plaster cast removed given that's a typical training camp allowed by the WBC for any respective opponent for their standard bearer, Deonkay "Windymiller" Wilder.

11. don owens

don owens Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 5, 2005
    I think I have the intestinal fortitude to not break down and cry WHEN it happens.

12. Todd498

Jun 13, 2011
    I hope you enjoyed those fights tonight :)

Rudy and Cousin Andy like this.
  13. The Long Count

The Long Count Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 8, 2013
    I never want or wish any fighter to be Ko'd this is a serious sport so no but I do think tonight is the type of night that perfectly illustrates why so many fans are frustrated with Wilder and or think he is fraud myself included.
    You see guys like Usyk and Gvodzyk, I won't even include Lomochenko who is a special talent, in my a nalogy, you see these guys Olympians like Wilder and you see them fighting undefeated guys and the best guys they can fight and in MUCH, few fights. Then you get Wilder fighting Gavern in his 32nd bout, and defending against Molina, and Arreola, and Duhaupas etc. it's embarrassing. And speaks volumes

14. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    Aw sthu Frankenstein. He isn't taking Ostarine or Meldonium lol..

The Long Count likes this.
  15. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    Yo he has 4781 posts and he used his alts to get 6929 likes, lmmfao. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol...

drenlou likes this.