WTF..........lol

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Dostoevsky, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky Hardcore......to the max! Full Member

Jun 17, 2007
    This content is protected

[yt]Ka4HIkgafsA[/yt]
    [yt]p8Hbt2wpAu0[/yt]

:nut :nut :nut

And some of the anti-MMA people here complain that MMA is too much like pro-wrestling.:rofl
    I don't think I've ever seen stuff that elabarote and ridiculous in pro-wrestling let alone MMA!
    Remember when RJJ came down to the ring rapping with a load of women in bikinis dancing around him? Or when Prince Naseem Hamed came down on magic carpet? :rofl or when Bernard Hopkins used to come to the ring with a bunch of men wearing gimp masks and some weapons of somesort? I know for a fact I've never seen an MMA fighter (or a pro wrestler for that matter) come down to the ring dressed as a Roman emperor carried by four big muscular men on a......? What was floyd being carried on again? some sort of elevated throne :rofl

2. Donut62

Donut62 Active Member Full Member

Jul 31, 2006
    Dude, you need to watch some Genki Sudo entrances. He makes Floyd's entrance seem like something from a regional golden gloves tournament.

3. cross_trainer

cross_trainer Liston was good, but no "Tire Iron" Jones Full Member

Jun 30, 2005
    I agree. But in the UFC, such entrances are far less common--and the UFC is the "face" of MMA that most of its critics see.

4. dwilson

dwilson Guest

I have not seen too many grand entrances at all in UFC, just a bit of crap music and lighting.

5. audio101

audio101 Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 3, 2005
    Mayweather pretending to be some kind of great warrior always pisses me off, I some how have the feeling that roman soldiers didn't fight by running away...:patsch

6. younghypnotiq

younghypnotiq Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 23, 2007
    i hate tiny guys that think there so tuff cuz they are nasty flyweight boxers. i have a wrestler in my school who thinks hes tuff cuz he is 30-0 in 103 weight class lol. btw what song was that in naseems intro?

7. Ingar

Ingar The Mean Machine Full Member

Jan 29, 2006
    103lbs-wrestler KO1 younghypnotiq

8. Ingar

Ingar The Mean Machine Full Member

Jan 29, 2006
    Jesus Christ, Hamed is such a ****ing ******. :rofl

9. younghypnotiq

Apr 23, 2007
    lol no because im a 171 wrestler and would be better ranked if i didnt getbanned

10. younghypnotiq

Apr 23, 2007
    i didnt say floyd was 103 i also didnt disrespect his power p4p but i hate people that think they can beat up everyone because they can beat up people who are also 103