Xoum Training log:

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by xoum, Jan 21, 2009.

1. xoum

xoum Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2008
    This seems like a good idea plus im bored at work....
    Tuesday:
    12h00 am 5k uphill run + srpints
    7h30 pm thai boxing:
    5 mins warm up run + push ups/ sit ups
    10 mins skipping + sprints/push ups
    3*5 mins clinch work 30 sec break
    5*5 muay thai sparring with increased intensity 30 sec breaks and 30 straight punchs and 30 leg kicks each leg in between rounds.
    15 mins warm down at the end 4*50 different types of sit ups.

2. xoum

xoum Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2008
    wensday woke up and my ribs were feeling totaly ****ed, they were broken a couple of months ago and i dont think ive given myself enough recovery time, i thought i was ok to start hard sparring again but got hooked in the ribs last sunday and since then my ribs have been getting progressivly worse, so I just went for a 5 k run and skipped training to recover as i have a fight in 3 weeks but if my ribs stay the way they are i dont think ill be able to take it....

3. xoum

xoum Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2008
    Thursday: skipped the run
    went to training:
    10 warm up run 15 mins skipping 6*5 mins light sparring 1 minute break in between.

4. xoum

xoum Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2008
    Trained on friday:
    Hundred low kicks each leg hundred middle kicks each leg 50 high kick each legs 3*4 minutes knees and elbows on the bag, 3*4 only boxing on the bags and 3*4 everything.
    With push ups, sits ups running and skipping.

well its tuesday and i havent done **** all for three days it was my Bday over the weekend so i spent most of the weekend boozing, eating **** loads of **** food and screwing like a ****ing rabbit i think ive done wonders for my health...went for a run at my lunch break today and will probably hit the gym tonight for some cardio/bag/technic work as my ribs are ****ed im staying clear from sparring....

5. xoum

xoum Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2008
    Tuesday evening ran to my gym for 3 k s at very fast pace, didnt stop when i got there got straight onto the rower for 5 k row at decent pace with two hundred meter sprints at the end of every 1000m, then did some weights for my back and chest for about an hour then ran back home for 3 ks at medium pace.