Yarde needs to go earn with Hearn

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CJH, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    I’m not buying he hid behind the board.

Eddie Hearn told him to leave it to go to purse bids and Yarde ducked a career high pay day. Why?

2. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    I’m talking about a Buglioni fight, not some BS final eleminator against Burton. Why is it BS?...well Beating Burton would not have guaranted a direct shot against Buglioni who no doubt would have taken a voluntary and then moved up in weight or go and get smashed by Kovalev rather then fight Yarde.

Buglioni himself doesn’t want to fight Burton again.. he could have done so on the AJ card when C Johnson pulled out last minute and f he won, he would have been clear of the mandatory situation and been in line for a career high payday that Warren was offering.

Meanwhile, Hearn has got Burton fighting against another journeyman over 8 rounds..he’s a real priority for Hearn isn’t he

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  3. jm2729v

jm2729v Active Member Full Member

Jun 15, 2016
    I wonder what persuades boxers to sign with Warren over Hearn? Maybe Hearn doesn't want em in the first place? That's not to say Warren is a bad promoter it's just the benefits of being on Sky

4. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    I don't see anything he has to moan about with Warren as yet. He's getting exposure and progressing.

5. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    And he gets protection.