Yarde to leave Tunde?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Scissors, Dec 26, 2020.

1. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    No way Hearn said that. Even that is too much for him. He probably said "one of the best".

Wizbit1013 and aaaaa like this.
  2. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    He said Whyte was up at 8.

3. aaaaa

aaaaa Ash banned Full Member

Dec 19, 2020
    Hahaha yeah true, I’ve just watched it back and he said one of the best. Still...

SambaKing1993 likes this.
  4. anjawnaymiz

anjawnaymiz Can we get Ivan Dychko some momentum Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
  5. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Anybody seen his interview on Anthony Yarde TV on YouTube?

Watching it now, i is very interesting, Yarde seems a nice man away from Tunde and the rest of the cheerleaders, he sounds sensible, level headed and he is honest.

People need to see this side of Yarde, sure he still thinks won the fight, I understand that, he is a fighter, if there is a rematch he isn't going to kiss Arthur's backside.

Also, the interviewer asks some blatant questions, obviously with permission from Yarde, it's his YouTube channel.

But the questions are blunt, asks Yarde directly about Tunde and what people say and have said.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  6. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    This content is protected

This channel is only a few days old, I watched this interview and it sounds complicated for Yarde, Yarde didn't make any solid commitment on Tunde though, surprising to be honest.

I think he knows he has to go or at least thinking about it but Tunde is heavily involved in his career and life by the sound of it basically, trainer, manager, friend..

So this isn't just a case of a phone call and moving on, I'm assuming there are contractual issues here.

iamthegreatest likes this.
  7. Pure Silk

Pure Silk New Member banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2020
    ''We don't need lions in the camp when we got kings, don't need a right hand when the jab stings'' :D

at 2.58

This content is protected

ryanm8655 likes this.
  8. BigDoofus

BigDoofus Active Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2016
    Was he not the same when he was getting fighters through FW?
    Or when he was with Hayemaker?

9. BigDoofus

Apr 4, 2016
    Have you got a link to this?

10. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    @Jurgen will have one on the night.

CutThroatFade and im sparticus like this.
  11. BigDoofus

Apr 4, 2016
    It could be a long wait on the riverbank:yawn:

CutThroatFade likes this.
  12. DramaShow

DramaShow 19 banned Full Member

Dec 22, 2020
    If you look at one of Coldwell's IFL interviews, the one with Oscar Bevis I believe, he said it there.

13. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Not me mate, I am a genuine Angler who loves the tranquil peace in the middle of the Mersey, particularly on a dark Saturday evening only interrupted by those ferries.

I tell you on December the 12th, I thought the police helicopter was after me in the river with a bright light shining on my boat - got it all wrong as it was the Bat Signal beaming Box Office content all over earth.

Never thought Angling could be so popular and it is amazing what pops up on the end of your line.

14. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    It's a good watch tbf.
    Anthony does say that Tunde has agreed to mistakes he made both in the kov fight and the Arthur fight. He also agreed that the lack of hard sparring is detrimental to his development. It sounds as though they do some in house tech sparring stuff but they don't do hard spars nor bring in anyone outside of their gym.
    He said that in the early days and in his amateur days he did spar others and he named quite a few well known fighters, degale, jnr and a load more.
    I reckon that they'll adjust their camps to bring in more proper spars and sparring partners and also go out to other gyms.
    This is a no brainer to me. Sparring in your own gym can be different to travelling and sparring others in their own gym.
    I reckon they'll look to bring in someone like Jimmy Tibbs for tactics and to help in the corner come fight nights.

PatCash and N17 like this.
  15. Patter983

Patter983 Active Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Tunde is not the best and talks alof Barry white! But all in all Yarde ain’t all that and no trainer is going to change that !!

he’s a solid fighter who will be Beaton by the best British fighters never mind anyone beyond that!