Yoel Romero VS Robert Whittaker UFC Prediction

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by mmapredictions, May 19, 2017.

1. mmapredictions

mmapredictions New Member Full Member

Oct 2, 2014
    This content is protected

2. Beouche

Beouche Juan Manuel Marquez Full Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Guys, let's talk about this fight

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  3. The Akbar One

The Akbar One Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Whitaker will have to win one more to get the shot probably. Romero gets the title shot finally.

4. shanemfr

shanemfr Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 29, 2004
    Fight is official for the Interim belt, Pissbin should be stripped of the belt for what he has done and continues to do to avoid the guys at the top since he won the belt.
    Yoel will be the logical favourite, Whittaker is improving with grappling and can not be counted out at all to win via KO

ForemanJab and The Akbar One like this.
  5. The Akbar One

The Akbar One Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 1, 2007
    If I was Romero, I would retire, and tell White to **** off. After letting GSP, who won't even stay at middleweight if he beats Bisping cut him in line. White then finally says Romero will get the shot at Bisping. Only to retract that and say Romero will get an interim title shot against Whitaker. **** an interim title. It isn't the real title.

It's a good match up though. Whitaker is on a nice run, although I though the Souza fight was a bad stoppage. It's just a shame that the contenders are knocking each other off, while Bisping is fighting guys who wouldn't beat anybody in the top five.

ForemanJab likes this.
  6. Francis75

Francis75 FAB 4 Full Member

Oct 1, 2007
    You'd have to have Romero as the favourite but he is old and Whittaker has looked brilliant at 185 to date.

7. Drachenorden

Drachenorden Active Member Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Romero is the best athlete the UFC ever had.

8. sjp17

sjp17 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Roidmero is a stinking rancid **** !

UnleashtheFURY and Kevin Willis like this.
  9. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Maybe Romero's bowels will release again and Whitaker will pass out from the noxious stench of fish entrails and metabolizing androgens.

Todd498 and UnleashtheFURY like this.
  10. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Here's to hoping Whittaker knocks this piece of **** out.....

Kevin Willis and Todd498 like this.
  11. Todd498

Todd498 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jun 13, 2011
    Lol!! Hahaha! Bisping will never let Romero live that down. It's Hilarious how he always hacks on Yoel for that gross episode. Actually I think it's happened to Romero more than once. Dude has problems. Lol

Kevin Willis likes this.
  12. Todd498

Todd498 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jun 13, 2011
    :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Try a little harder there sleazy

Drachenorden:pipi

Kevin Willis likes this.
  13. ForemanJab

ForemanJab Deus Vult Full Member

May 8, 2014
    Pissbing is the worst "champion" in UFC history. Middling contender who won on a fluke and is actively trying to avoid fighting top contenders. I just don't understand why the UFC is going along for the ride, is Pissbing's supposed popularity in the UK worth losing credibility for your brand? Maybe WME just doesn't give a ****. It's this type of corruption that has hardcore fans tuning out and more fighters signing with Bellator. Whatever opinion you may have of Romero as a human being, this is a travesty. It's like they're trying their best not to give this guy a title shot.

14. ForemanJab

ForemanJab Deus Vult Full Member

May 8, 2014
    As for the fight, I have Romero as a slight favourite but I wouldn't be surprised if Whittaker KOs him as he's been on a massive tear lately.

15. Drachenorden

Drachenorden Active Member Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    I see you're still bitter because I humiliated you and completely exposed you in the lounge. Either way, ad hominem posts and insults aren't allowed here, if I posted something like this I would get banned, I don't know why mods tolerate this from you. You contribute absolutely nothing to discussions about fighting.

TheyDontBoxNoMore7 likes this.