Yordenis Ugás Hernández vs. Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao & Víctor Manuel Ortíz vs. Robert Guerrero RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Unless for those shooting blanks unfortunately.

2. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Adoption is a wonderful choice.

Bustajay likes this.
  3. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Yes it most certainly is and frankly should be encouraged more.

4. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Far from it I'm one of the many real boxing people that see right through his manufactured career. He hasn't stolen a penny of my $$$$ I just sat back & laughed at you gullible people that fell for his hype. He got rich conning ya'll.

vast, rorschach51 and MarkusFlorez99 like this.
  5. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    LOL Yeah but would you refuse Floyd Olu ???
    Gotcha lol

6. sdot_thadon

sdot_thadon Active Member Full Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Yessir and you definitely show his rich ass everyday when you post here don't you?:eaea:

drenlou likes this.
  7. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    It amuses me to see people that claim to be boxing addicts worship someone like him. I support & admire FIGHTERs!! who earned their success on their own merits skill & bravery, but have no time for divas that cheat openly but are ignored by the commissions.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
  8. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    It amazes me after more than half a decade You're still here crying about the best fighter of the era and a HOF fighter in PBF. As if you can re-write history and put your hate filled bias on it and take away his greatness. Too bad for you real life doesn't work that way.

drenlou and sdot_thadon like this.
  9. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    To back up your words Put up a poll asking who really is the folks choice as best fighter of the Era Floyd or Manny ??? Go on be a man & we'll both accept the result of it OK ?? Make it so we see the names of who voted for who

10. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Pac is more popular and well like of course he'd win a poll over PBF. He'd also probably win a poll over SRL as well which shows you how little credibility polls around here have on a site full of fanbois and trolls. I'd rather look at media polls done by panels of boxing writers.

drenlou and Olu G. Rotimi like this.
  11. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Yes I would refuse because unlike some and as well you know I am not that way inclined. I know you are not that way inclined my friend so stop it lol. I know you are just pulling my dick in a joke sense.

12. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    We enjoyed his career and I know deep down you did as well. Don’t lie and say you never bought his pay per view fights as you know you did. Lots of Latinos paid to watch Floyd fight as he skilfully appropriated Cinco De Mayo and Mexican Independence Day for his fights. Excellent promoter.

13. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I knew you'd chicken out Cluck Cluck!!
    Not too long ago you said you have no time for boxing writers lol MANNY RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!

14. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I can honestly say I have NEVER bought a Floyd PPV. BUT I would have willingly paid to watch if Floyd had ever got the stones to face Antonio Margarito . Though back then I wouldnt have had to pay to be ringside. I'd love to have seen that fight

15. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Well said.

Pimp C likes this.