Your 1-6 in terms of p4p greatness: A.Silva, Penn, GSP, Randy, Cro-Cop, Big Nog?

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by horst, Jan 3, 2010.

1. horst

horst Guest

Six legends.

(in no order)

Anderson Silva, BJ Penn, Georges St Pierre, Randy Couture, Mirko Cro Cop, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira.

How would you rank them 1-6?

Vote for who you would place 1st, then post your 1-6. :good

2. Mordechai

Mordechai Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 18, 2008
    where is fedor???

3. Delroc

Delroc Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 14, 2009
    big nog way out front then silva trailing a bit then the rest are pretty even legacy wise besides gsp who i think still has to get a couple more good w's before hes in there bracket, i mean hes clearly a better fighter then some of the names there but not as proven.

it looks like this

l.......l.....l..l..l..l
    nog, silva ,the rest

4. horst

horst Guest

Not included. It wouldn't be as interesting a poll if Fedor was included because Fedor would get every vote and be everyone's number 1 - and rightfully so. I didn't include him as I wanted to see who is the best of the rest on offer.

5. jimmie

jimmie Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Big Nog
    Couture
    GSP
    BJ
    Silva
    Cro Cop

6. Beebs

Beebs Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 21, 2007
    It really has to be Penn under the criteria. None of the others have absolutely dominated their weightclass for so long, plus he had some fairly successful runs at WW and even higher.

How can Nog be winning? He was only at the top of his weightclass for a short period of time, before becoming clearly the #2.

Cro Cop has no claim to it, Anderson and GSP haven't been at the top as long, and Randy just has a few too many losses.

It is a very clear choice in my eyes.