Your Boxing record?

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by The_Hitman92, Jan 15, 2009.

1. cool-cat

cool-cat Well-Known Member Full Member

May 9, 2008
  2. RDJ

RDJ Boxing Junkie banned

Sep 27, 2005
    Unbeaten at 0-0 :D

First fight coming up within a few weeks ;)

3. chuffy

chuffy ESB Hall Of Fame Member Full Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Best of luck, RDJ ! :D

Hope everything goes well for you ...

4. MagnaNasakki

MagnaNasakki Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 21, 2006
    I went 50 and something and 0 fighting in the Midwest against guys with guts and mediocre skills. Got a lot of national attention too, spurred me to travel to the coasts to step up my level of competition. I thought I would knock them out like the many I had knocked out before them.

I was a superheavyweight who had a natural gift for cutting weight. I was huge, I hit like a tank, and my jaw was iron. Walking a redneck down and flailing away was way different then walking down some of the countries best amateurs.

I retired at 168-10 with 70 knockouts, but my record makes me look better than I am. When I fought a classy opponent my size, I got my ass handed to me. Many of my wins are repeat fights against guys I had blown away once, and fear naturally led to an easy night.

I had a great record for an average fighter. Of that, I am proud.

5. T.J.

T.J. New Member Full Member

Dec 7, 2007
    72983749817938479183749-0 i havent lost EVER..to anyone...not even ali or tyson in their prime...u guys might not have heard of me because i knocked them out so quick that the fights didnt have time to broadcast...

now u do know that a lot of people on here are going to tell u bull**** right?

6. Power

Power Active Member Full Member

Nov 2, 2005
    im 0-1

went to my first fight thinking i could do it on skill alone at 16, naive.

played rugby and thought, " if i can play a full rugby game and get man of the match and not be tired, boxing cant be that much harder"

Went into the fight, knocked the guy down after 3rd punch and got an 8 count. Then went all out and got another 8 count... the lad got up again and i was ****ED and i mean really ****ED! went round the ring with hands lay low and made it through the first round still winning but was ****ed!

Second round had abit of my breathe back and knocked the lad down again but this time didnt go all out but was ****ed.

went round the ring twice without throwing a punch to get my breath back but ref told me i have to attack back. Told him i cant im ****ed to which he gave me an 8 count and wave it off

havent fought since cause learnt the hard way that if you dont train your going to get beat no matter how good you are.

Now got a fight coming up soon and hopefully will kick arse but not going to make the same mistake again.

7. Power

Nov 2, 2005
    howd it go?

8. liver shot

liver shot Member Full Member

Dec 30, 2008
    1-1,fighting again this sunday

how many times do you guys usually fight in a season?

9. TommyV

TommyV VIP Member banned

Nov 2, 2007
    STFU Noob.

10. Primadonna Kool

Primadonna Kool Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Dec 5, 2006
  11. GPater11093

GPater11093 Barry Full Member

Nov 10, 2008
    liver shot i had i think 5 in half a season last year this is my first full season

im now

2-7

my records crap really for my skills (dont wnat to sound cocky but i am better than my record) all my fights have been close and now im mixing at a higher level and a higher weight as im too big for my old weight but to little for my new weight.

12. RDJ

RDJ Boxing Junkie banned

Sep 27, 2005
    Still waiting :twisted:

It's going to happen this month, that's all I know.

13. liver shot

liver shot Member Full Member

Dec 30, 2008
    ive only had 2 since october,ive got one this saturday.ive had a few that were cancelled which is a bummer.

records can be decieving,you dont know how close the fights were by looking at the numbers,then there are bad deisions too.

14. Brian Zelley

Brian Zelley Active Member Full Member

Feb 24, 2006
    I can't remember all the fight results. from 1964 to 1974, but did compete in
    1967 BC Golden Gloves and Diamond Belt Tournament
    1968 BC, Tacoma, Portland & Seattle Golden Gloves and Diamond Belt Tournament.

In various fights fought the likes of Ray Lampkin, Wayne Boyce, Frankie Scott,
    Neil Knight, Del Degau, Bob Kacer, Jimmy McMillan and many others.
    My first big win came in the 1964 Vancouver Island Championships in Victoria.
    My biggest loss was losing a decision to Ray Lampkin in Seattle in the finals
    of the Seattle Golden Gloves (Pacific Northwest AAU Championships)

Co-founded the Nanaimo Boxing Club in 1971 (the club is still operating), but I
    am long gone and likely not known by any of the current boxers as they all
    live in the hear and know,

1974 - Helped revive boxing in Victoria, and was one of the founding
    directors of the Victoria Athletic Association.

And more activity into the mid Eighties
    including time on the Board of Directors of
    the BC Amateur Boxing Association.
    , then serving as an interim
    Boxing Chairman (1991) for the Victoria Commonwealth Games
    Society in preparation for the 1994 Commonwealth Games, and the rest is history.

Biggest thrills in Boxing - meeting Rocky Marciano (1967) Muhammad Ali (1972).

15. Power

Nov 2, 2005

ditto its doing my head in,

first season was closed then when it started got the flu, then my coach got sacked cause he was ****. then had to wait for the new coach to get his crb(criminal check) which came this weekend.

feel like im just telling people excuses and just try and not tell people about it now!