Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JSpizz, Oct 13, 2021 at 7:47 PM.
On resumes and including recent activity:
1. Usyk- Beat the guy with best resume divison.
2. AJ - Had the best resume in the divison beating Wlad, Povetkin, Whyte, Parker, Ruiz, Pulev and Takam.
3. Whyte - Next best resume in the divison. Beating Povetkin,, Parker,, Chisora x 2,, Rivas and Helenius.
4. Fury - Hasn't beaten a quality HW in over 5 years but his win over Wlad was very impressive.
5. Hunter - Robbed a win against Povetkin , beat Bakole and Kuzmin.
5. Hunter - Robbed a win against Povetkin , beat Bakole and Kuzmin.[/QUOTE]
Still pissed about that robbery, they shelved Hunter after and tried to have him fight Hrgovic for a bowl of rice. Definitely a top 5 heavyweight
Just ****ing lol
Reason for Ruiz 5th is because he has the most impressive win of the last 2/2.5 years. Not a lot of activity from people in general. I don't consider Joyce top 5. He's got a couple of decent wins recently, but no where near top 10 quality opponents.
Hunter, Whyte, Ortiz not doing much.
Still pissed about that robbery, they shelved Hunter after and tried to have him fight Hrgovic for a bowl of rice. Definitely a top 5 heavyweight[/QUOTE]
I scored Hunter vs Povetkin 7-5 to hunter, but it's hardly robbery, it was a close fight.
LOL at Whyte fans.
1) Fury's win over Wlad is light years ahead of any Whyte's win.
2) Fury beat Chisora twice, and quite easily. Actually, the 2nd time Fury won every second of every round and made Chisora quit. Whyte went life and death against shopworn Chisora twice.
3) Whyte's win over 41 y.o. post-covid Povetkin? Please no. That version of Povetkin is nowhere near to top-15.
Whyte is B-level fighter, far from elite. Glass jaw, average skills and speed. Hard hitting and iron will. That's it
And don't you count against Whyte his brutal KTFO loss against old Povetkin? An even older Povetkin than that who got a gift draw vs Hunter knocked Dillian Whyte out cold.
Joyce would beat Dillian Whyte quite easily and will knock him out.
Hunter arguably beats Whyte and maybe knocks him out despite size difference.
Fury hasn't beaten a quality fighter in over 5 years and Whyte in that time has beaten several boxers better than Wilder.
Whyte avenged his loss against a top5 fighter Povetkin.
Chisora pre born again didn't take his training or diet seriously hence why Chisora has had a Indian summer to his career and his best peformance all in the last few years.
I'd fancy Parker to beat Whyte in a rematch and I think Hunter beats Whyte too however I think Joyce is 50/50. That said these 3 resumes aren't on par with Whyte.
I'm glad that you admit Whyte is nowhere near to elite or special fighter.
Whyte, Parker, Hunter would fit in the 6-10 range.
Even Chisora might scrape into the top 10 these days.
The division might have some more depth but the inactivity has diminished it really.
1- The Gypsy King
2- The Ukranian Cat
3- The Bodybuilder
4- The Basketballer
5- The Black Guy who is called Whyte