Your Top Ten All TIme Euro Middles?

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by mcvey, Feb 6, 2020.

1. mcvey

mcvey VIP Member Full Member

Jun 2, 2006
    You're a guy man? Oh okay,let's not be judgemental here.lol

2. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    I liked it because it amused me.

3. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Since Algeria is actually IN AFRICA,it follows that it is closer ,than Hawaii is to North America which is3,758 miles ,or Algeria is to France the distance between France and Algeria being 1,255 miles away!
    Having lived and worked in North Africa,[Tunisia,Algeria,Morocco,] and then travelled back via ship to Spain I'm fully conversant with the distances.
    How do you get your hand out of that straight jacket to type your drivel!
    You're an imbecile, do you actually know that?

4. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    I've never attempted to hide that Algeria was a French colony until 1962.
    Here is my post from the 11 page of this thread.

"No, I don't deny and never have that Algeria was a French colony until 62,what I have said ,and stand by is that Algeria has never been part of Europe , It is, and always has been part of the continent of Africa. It seems very straight forward to me!" This rather makes you look stupid doesn't it?
    The one fact you need to get in your empty skull is that .
    ALGERIA HAS NEVER BEEN PART OF EUROPE! That is the whole crux of the matter.

5. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007

You probably hit it by accident, but whatever. Is it true many people living in England don't consider it part of Europe?

6. Mendoza

Jun 29, 2007
    So you admit you are a race-baiter. Nice one. You have been banned many times. Look in the mirror. At least your multiple identies are not part of this board anymore, or are they? Funny you mention elimination. Keep up the good work, you just might be there sooner than you think.

7. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    I admit nothing of the sort ,I'm not responsible for how others perceive races, or the colour of a man's skin.Neither did the message from the moderator ,banning me for a total of FOUR DAYS, accuse me of racism, or of race baiting ,what he said was my post might inflame racist comments from others. I've been banned here exactly twice, once for over-riding the censor button, which I was unaware was infra dig, and once for the thread I have just referred to.
    You've made zero attempt to address the question of this thread ,all you have tried to do ,in your pathetically inane way is to derail it.
    To sum you up ,you're just a virus, a Jack Johnson hating virus who is a joke among the rest of us.
    Now you have a partner in crime in that other moron Rasta Gooly,you have found your soul mate.
    A man's character is reflected in the company he keeps.

ps It's IDENTITIES ,you illiterate chump!

8. Mendoza

Jun 29, 2007
    Enough. Go away, you racists, sad old man. " McVey " has been banned twice. How many times have your alts? Also, why eve use alts? That's cowardly. I say you did it because you need to hide from who you are. One again, the title of this thread is deceiving because you are stupid.

I'm pretty sure I am smarter than you, even though you falsely have claimed an IQ of 137! What BS. Look-- you don't have much time left. If I were you, I'd enjoy the rest of my time. Perhaps you enjoy acting like a liar, racists, and jerk here. I find it odd that a morally bankrupt person wishes others to go to hell. I'm going to cut your joy and replies to this thread. No one is adding to it from here anyway.

Ta-ta.

9. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    I repeat I have been banned twice.
    I'm a coward?
    Who refused to provide the information of his flight no and arrival time when he came to the UK after challenging a man 30 years older to a fight?
    Who refused an invitation to meet me in NY [West 44th st ],for a fight?
    Who refused a life ban challenge over the purse for Jack Johnson v Jim Johnson?
    Who refused an offer for a meet outside Sloppy Joe's in Florida his home state?
    Who refused to honour his bet that the Fitzsimmons v Ruhlin fight was filmed, it wasn't?

I don't lie and I've never been a racist.Neither do I hide, I have my photo in my avatar, it was taken in the Floridita in Havana next to Hemingway's statue . Where is yours?lol
    I do enjoy my time.
    I'm flying to Nice on March the 8th for a few days, it's my partner's birthday, booked a car to take us around and reserved a table at a good restaurant, two close, lifelong friends are accompanying us.
    On the 18th of March ,I fly out to the Dominican Republic for 17 days. Tonight I'm going to a family birthday party,tomorrow morning, two of my boys and a friend are coming round to watch the Fury v Wilder fight ,then one of the boys will drive me to my Sunday lunch time jazz gig,followed by some cards back in my local pub.
    I'm going to the Dubois v Joyce fight with that Son in April.
    The following Thursday I'm going to a blues gig in the next town.
    If I die today I've packed quite a bit into my71 years, I've been to 22 countries some of them multiple times.We have several holidays a year ,visit art galleries,[recently the Gauguin exhibition at the National,] go to the theatre about once a month, music gigs two or three times a month,more importantly I see the kids, and their kids almost daily, I still manage to hunt with my dogs and hit the bag a few times a week .
    Been retired since I was fifty six. Life is good,in fact it's better than good!
    It's ****ing GREAT!!

What is on your itinerary while I'm doing all this? "Busy Man" LOL!!!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  10. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Lets try one more time.
    TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION FIGHTERS MUST HAVE BEEN BORN IN EUROPE.
    Now have you grasped that?
    Marcel Cerdan was born in Algeria, in Siddi Bel Abbes to be exact.Agreed?
    Algeria is part of and actually in the continent of Africa . Agreed?
    Therefore it follows that Cerdan cannot be considered for inclusion.

I really cannot make it any simpler!
    By the way Cerdan was from Spanish stock, I hope this doesn't confuse you further?
    ps Are you and Mendozy working shifts? lol

11. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    The dictionary definition of the adjective Euro is European.ie not African .lol
    Quick! Get back in bed Nurse Ratched is coming!

12. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    I've never called Cerdan African, all I've said ,and quite correctly, is that he was born on the continent of Africa!
    NB The first two lines of my first post of this thread said the following.

"Who makes your top ten all time European middleweight list.Only those born in Europe please." I even underlined it for the two stupid ones,
    ie you and Mendozy.

Now do us a favour, ****ing kill yourself you ,
    half -arsed, addle- brained, ******ed ****!