Zelfa Barrett vs Leon Woodstock

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by emallini, May 9, 2019.

1. Patter983

Patter983 Active Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Possibly a little over rated I think that Clark defeat would of done him the world of good if he would of kicked on from that fight but he has been very inactive since that defeat . I think he will win a close but clear decision against Woodstock.

2. emallini

emallini Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 16, 2008
  3. Smudge_

Smudge_ Teak tough Full Member

Jan 23, 2018
    The fight is now confirmed. Should be a cracker. Picking Barrett to win. A clear but competitive decision win I think.

Patter983 likes this.
  4. emallini

Mar 16, 2008
    This will be really good

5. BaronSamedi

BaronSamedi Active Member banned Full Member

Mar 9, 2015
    FINALLY

Zelfa in a real fight, never known a fighter to pad his record like Zelfa has, especially one with such promise and skill

I think he stops Woodcock. Zelfa is too sharp, too skilled, just better. I will have a bet on this one i think

6. @Maley

@Maley Active Member Full Member

Aug 30, 2016

His already had a real fight. Oh and he lost to ronnie Clark.
    It is a good fight tho 50-50 imo.

7. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    One of the best cards of the year so far and once again no PPV. Great consistency from Warren this year. He’s really delivering for the British fans.

emallini likes this.
  8. emallini

Mar 16, 2008
    This is definitely a good card but it is a bit sad that we are relieved it isn't PPV.

9. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Warren signed quite a few british amateurs and british level fighters of late. Think he is trying to get the UK market whilst Eddie has all his bits fighting in the US and trying to set Match Room turkmenistan

10. iestyn999

iestyn999 Member Full Member

Nov 15, 2015
    yeh you are right there with warren signing alot of amateurs. i still think he lose out on the olympicans boxers in 2020, but will get the scraps who don't go to japan. These scraps are not far off the olympicans they just don't make it,

11. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Warren is also putting on Chris Jenkins vs Liam Taylor for the Lonsdale in July

12. BaronSamedi

BaronSamedi Active Member banned Full Member

Mar 9, 2015
    True

I blame that on Pat, gave Zelfa too much confidence fighting bums, they when he fought someone determined to win who forced the action he fell apart. Fell apart is probably too strong a word for it but he certainly didnt like it and was not used to it due to his prior competition being squash matches

Hes well overdue another real fight, this is a good fight for sure because he is fighting someone who wants to win. I believe Zelfa is quite a bit better than Woodstock though, i dont see anything too far above average with Woodstock

@Maley likes this.