AJ injured right arm in training

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by GotchaHat, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Vegan Beast

Vegan Beast Grandpappy Ortiz Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    I think we all need to be mindful that this isn't AJ making any of these excuses. It's all those making money off his name or his blind fanboys. I am a fan, and will defend him, in the same way I'd defend Fury, Usyk, Povetkin etc.

I really wish people would stop giving AJ a hard time sometimes for things he's not even doing himself.

I've rarely to never heard AJ make excuses. He was nothing but respectful towards Usyk. AJ and Usyk are friendly with each other.

I don't understand why people are taking such pleasure in his humiliation. Wilder I can understand, but not AJ.

Say all you want about AJ's technical/mental deficiencies in the ring, but if it's his promoter or fanboys being idiots, hate on them or revel in their idiocy, don't hate on AJ for the hype generated by others.

N17 likes this.
  2. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Can anybody else hear it?

The BS express traveling around the country!!

Somali Sanil likes this.
  3. alangjk

alangjk Active Member Full Member

Aug 7, 2015
    His right arm will trust the process next time. Usyk will be knocked out in round 1.

4. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Cool posts. Worth to save for future.
    Especially funny is to look on comments about faces. :p:D
    Guys typing such comments never and ever had fought even in backyard vs someone who is not 90/10 matchup, not alone boxed in the ring for sure.

Who A.J had KOed in 1 st round?
    Maybe at least Takam? Takam not only was short notice replacement but also euro level fighter previously already battered almost 10 rounds before had been finished by then not enough old Povetkin version, who, sorry, if compare with Usyk, when was in good shape hit like mule
    LOL.

About what kind of dreams like excuses like after Ruiz I fight we here will see?

Pulev?
    He needed 9 rounds to finish Pulev and sorry for hype " it is heavyweight " I better had this version of 39 y.o Pulev in the ring than 35 y.o Takam or today's _______Tabiti, not alone something more.

I do know that this isn't A.J pulling out excuses here.

A.J WAS ( bear in mind WAS ) best tickets and ppvs seller in the world :nonono in HW division.;):)
    Eddie NEVER had allowed him to fight if he had any:nonono doubts about his shape and health condition.

alangjk likes this.
  5. channy

Feb 2, 2015
    Lmfao.

I'll have a tidy bet with you that he doesn't.

Sandman_ and alangjk like this.
  6. Sandman_

Sandman_ Undisputed Full Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Injured his arm? He's got another one.

channy likes this.
  7. channy

Feb 2, 2015
    Exactly, and some people said he could beat usyk with one hand anyway, so what is the problem!!

Sandman_ likes this.
  8. DanielDimov

DanielDimov Jabbing all night Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
  9. hobby rider

hobby rider Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 4, 2020
    What were they?

10. KernowWarrior

KernowWarrior Bob Fitzsimmons much bigger brother. Full Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Having heard interviews post fight with losing fighters, their team and promoters, for more years than I care to admit, Hearns supposed excuses do not even compare.

AJ lost so his game plan indeed was wrong, he might lose the rematch if he uses another game plan, but he definitely will lose if he uses same one, as they say "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results,"

I am quite happy to see folk feeling need post fight to forensically dissect what Hearn did or did not say, rather than needing to do so because of the fight being officiated/judged ludicrously resulting in wrong decision.

Usyk is the rightful Champion that is only thing that matters and it now up to AJ and his team to try and get those belts back, can he?, will he? only time will tell but one thing is for sure, Usyk will not be entering the rematch having trained at the all you can eat buffet as certain Mr Ruiz jr did.

11. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Very true, it isn't AJ saying anything, I'll laugh at his fanboys and Hearn.

But you are correct AJ hasn't said a thing.

12. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    Yes, a fake injury that sparring partners confirmed along with the world's foremost and famous sports surgeon who actually performed the surgery and released a statement.

Use your (small and barely functional) brain for just once in your life.

:duh

13. GotchaHat

GotchaHat Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jun 7, 2021
    Usyk's reign will be very short lived

14. Mugen38

Mugen38 Member Full Member

May 22, 2011
    Maybe but Joshua won't be the one to end it!