Andre Ward hating on Deontay Wilder SMH

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by GK BOX, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Unnecessary from Ward. I got no problem with him thinking Fury won, I agree, but the part about Wilder not wanting to fight again came out of nowhere.

2. GK BOX

GK BOX Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 23, 2015
    He’s just being his normal salty self.

3. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    I hope Andre Ward accidentally bumps into Wilder at a boxing expo, restaurant or street corner and see if he's still willing to express his misguided belief about fury winning to his face.

4. Willie Maeket

Willie Maeket Answer the phone mofo!-Suge Knight Full Member

Jun 22, 2015
    When he was all up in GGGs **** was he speaking the truth then when all of you were mad at him?

5. DRUGS

DRUGS Boxing Addict Full Member

May 6, 2014
    LMAO all the black Supremacists have now turned on Ward, you should see the **** on youtube, Now they are bringing up about how he is half Irish... These are the same **** who threw a tantrum and whined and cried when the whole "Irish" ANdre Ward spoof went down a few years ago.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  6. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Yep the LDBC are absolutely livid with Ward and I'm seeing quite a lot of videos popping up now with plenty of nasty comments like this

''Wards heroin addicted white fathers genes surfaced! Yeah i said it!''

They worship Donkey like some type of deity but the funniest thing about it is he has no skills, hideous technique and he can't box or fight. All he has is power, speed, heart, a padded record, and their tongues up his backside.

pacas likes this.
  7. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Those people are newbies

8. OpinionOfACasual

OpinionOfACasual Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 3, 2017
    @CST80

How did your boxing career go?

Hating on Ward like that.....You must've been successful.

9. Manfred

Manfred Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 22, 2011
    Ward talks boxing and calls it the way he sees it. It's not based on race or ethnicity nor should it be. However it's just his opinion and everybody has one of them.

iii likes this.
  10. Cafe

Cafe Sitzpinkler Full Member

Sep 2, 2011
    I honestly used to think that this guy was on some LDBC ****, that's why I was so surprised. Some other guy replied to me earlier, if you're reading, it's not about black people criticizing black fighters, there's plenty of that. I was talking about Ward specifically.

11. Goose

Goose Russian oligarch Full Member

Mar 2, 2005
    It must be the Irish in Ward

12. Rock0052

Rock0052 VIP Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2006
    Not surprised some knuckleheads are taking his black card away for that. the same clowns probably didnt claim him in the first place until he started winning.

iii likes this.
  13. The Akbar One

The Akbar One Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 1, 2007
    :lol:

Ward often used a rugged style to maul, smother, pity pat and muff opponents on the inside with unconcussive blows. Not the prettiest style, I agree.

True Ward was a bit bull headed at times. The man did what he had to do to stay in his comfort zone though. No way in hell, should he have turned down the Froch rematch at Wembley Stadium in front of 80,000 fans. Ward would have likely made more in that one fight, than he had his whole career previously, and outside of being better than Froch, he actually had Froch's number. It would have been easy money.

Jackstraw likes this.
  14. DonTyson

DonTyson Active Member Full Member

Dec 2, 2018
    Good Lord. Why is race still a huge issue in America? One would’ve thought they’d sort those issues out by now

15. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    That never happened. Froch dropped the the belt when the WBA ordered the rematch.