Anthony Joshua/Jarrell Miller Press Conference

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Heskey, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Heskey

Heskey Member banned Full Member

Aug 26, 2018
    [media]2f4T8RN8iWk[/media]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  2. Max Thunder

Max Thunder Proud member of the Cult of Vikings Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Looking forward to this. Tony the Humble is going to get absolutely tooled.

Serge likes this.
  3. anjawnaymiz

anjawnaymiz That new gorilla tape, is it silver backed? Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Not a chance in hell.

I’ve seen AJ batter fat boys for fun, if Miller makes it past the 6th round I’ll be amazed

BoxTurtle, Phil_Ivey_76, Boon and 2 others like this.
  4. Max Thunder

Max Thunder Proud member of the Cult of Vikings Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
    I was talking about today's press conference. :sisigay:

BoxTurtle, VicMcCoy and Aydamn like this.
  5. Gymbot

Gymbot Active Member Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    I think he's referring to the press conference. AJ isn't the best talker. Miller will take over.

6. Adam Rogerson

Adam Rogerson New Member Full Member

May 13, 2017
    Wow Miller's head is huge! I think even if he had Deontay body fat levels he would still be a juggernaut with his frame.

7. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Yeah AJ ain't much of a talker he is happy to listen and drop an odd analysis here or there when pressed.

Miller can't stop talking that Brooklyn smack, doesn't matter though... if Miller try anything at the face off AJ will bring him back down to reality real quick.

I still wouldn't mind seeing them beef life this:

[media]xndFE1esEOc[/media]

No doubt Hearn will have killed any potential ruckaz at press conferences, pulling Miller to the side and telling him to behave like in the past.

8. VicMcCoy

VicMcCoy Member Full Member

Nov 5, 2018
    Surely it's within Hearn's interest to encourage some tension. Many people aren't that enthusiastic about the fight, so it makes sense to create some videos worthy of 'BEEF' IFL video titles.

9. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Yeah tension, but not physical altercation.

The tension is already there, but if it comes to blows then the fight is off, and someone is getting seriously hurt. Hearn as big as he is will get flung to one side like that UFC guy who stood in between Cormier and Jon Jones presser hahaha

10. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Would be quality if Joshua done a 180 and went Tyson mode. Mouthing off everyone, telling people they are pieces of sh.t, biting up Miller and his team, eating babys. Im a big fan of Joshua but do find him boring as hell in interviews and face offs

hpsauce91, ForemanJab, Lith and 2 others like this.
  11. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    That would probably make him more popular in the US to be honest the humble, down to earth persona sells well in the UK but in the US they like their fighters with a bit more swagger.

I'd like to see him show his nasty side a bit more, only time I've seen it come out a little was when he did that face off with Breazeale. But I don't think he could do the whole bad guy routine like Tyson, it would come off as fake.

Miller will be the bad guy for this fight the loud mouth and Joshua will play his usual role. Will be interesting to see if Miller can get under his skin.

Potwash likes this.
  12. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    The press conferences will be the only interesting thing about this. Because Miller will definitely get AJ to break from his usual act, can see an animated AJ coming out in this presser

13. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    It’s a strong possibility. That inner road man is in there and it will come out at some point.

Potwash likes this.
  14. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    No man born from their mother is getting the better of Tyson ''The Gypsy King'' Fury in the arena of verbal fisticuffs. Big Baby, Dave Allen and Dillian Whyte would make for decent sparring in that regard but they'd get lit up something rotten by him on the big stage. And AJ would go 0-4 against them in a battle of wits.

Birmingham likes this.
  15. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    You know it mate..he has done really well controlling it..i just wanna see it all spill out though!