Anthony Joshua vs Rid**** Bowe

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by ForemanJab, Jun 26, 2016.

1. mr. magoo

mr. magoo VIP Member Full Member

Jan 3, 2007
    ^^^ Its cuz he's not running up and down on a 94 foot court you doofus.

2. Wass1985

Wass1985 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Dino won't be happy until Joshua turns into twinkletoes....

3. mr. magoo

mr. magoo VIP Member Full Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Dino once picked Frank Bruno to beat Wladimir Klitschko and wasted about five pages of forum space arguing about it hammer and tong...

Dino Once made a bet with another poster that if Alexander Povetkin lost to Klitschko he'd leave the forum... Povetkin got his ass kicked and naturally Dino reneged on the bet.

Dino has picked obscure trial horses from earlier periods to beat top raters of later periods on the basis of the former coming from a "stronger" era, apparently ignoring that those guys never did anything of note despite merely having a valid boxing license in that "stronger" era..

Dino will either lie about or ignore various truths that are placed right in front of his nose.. So in essence, If you post a youtube video of a duck he'll fight with you until you're blue in the face that its a goose, despite damn well knowing the contrary.

Dino is commonly mistaken for being a troll.. But this isn't the case. Trolls generally put forth fallacious claims with the intentional hopes of gaining a reaction out of other posters.. Dino does this as well, with the difference being that a troll KNOWS he's full of sh-t... Dino is oblivious to this however.

Dino is the ultimate contrarian...He never quits, let's up, or admits when he's wrong.. Even when he loses a bet ( as mentioned above ) he presses on and won't budge an inch for anyone or anything...

So in conclusion.... Your time is better spent talking to a f-cking concrete wall.... Of course it won't budge either, but at least it'll listen..

-Have a great weekend-

4. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    dino is the typical forum coward that became obsessed with the Klits long ago because of how much they personally kept frustrating him with their success. He just couldn't accept them for who they became as their success kept on making him threatened :-(

Try to point this out to him and you will be accused of being a Klit fan even if your not because of how defensive aggressive he is towards anyone that speaks about the Klits :!:

He is so emotionally invested he is not capable of turning back at this point as the reality check would be too painful for him to deal with. Thus he has no choice/control but to go forward full steam ahead because he has to RUN from the truth for dear life :deal

5. Wass1985

Feb 18, 2012
    Basically he's a strange fcuker....

6. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    I'll admit in the Whyte fight his foot work looked ponderous and flat footed but in that fight he really didn't move much he mainly was moving forward or standing his ground against the smaller man.

Watch the Breazeale fight against a guy with greater range and you see what I mean. When he does decide to move he can get on his toes and slip away but it's still far from what I would call smooth and his movement is predictable and limited. I agree his lateral movement apart from the odd side step is not up to scratch.

7. Wass1985

Feb 18, 2012
    Yes and a big reason he looked flat footed against Whyte is because he was tagged and hurt.

He showed that he can comeback from adversity and carries power late on, quite impressive if you ask me.

8. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    :deal Spot on.

I used to think that Dino was the worst a poster could be. Sad to say, I was very wrong. :verysad He's just somewhat obsessed, but makes lucid posts on subjects other than Klitschko from time to time.

9. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    He was slow and flat footed from round 1. That's why he was tagged and hurt.

It took him a couple of rounds. Luckily for him his opponent had a bum shoulder and had already ran out of steam.

10. Wass1985

Feb 18, 2012
    Is that the same round in which he made Whyte look like an old drunk???

Arr the poor shoulder excuse, from what I saw all he had was a poor chin....

11. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    Why are you trying to make him out to be something he's not?

I like AJ too , but he is what he is. A quick mover he is not. Don't wish away his faults cos your a fangirl.

12. Wass1985

Feb 18, 2012
    I'm not, he's doing that all himself....

Why the fcuk does he have to be a quick mover to be a great? How many quick moving heavyweight champs have there actually been.....

13. escudo

escudo Boxing Addict Full Member

May 13, 2014
    2. Ali and Holmes.

14. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    I never said he did.

15. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    But you believe he could be the next Magic Johnson based on him plodding around a boxing ring. :oops: