Bellew to win in 9 rounds

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by jarama, Feb 8, 2017.

1. jarama

jarama Active Member Full Member

May 13, 2014
    I don't think Haye has got it in him anymore

I think he thinks this is an easy fight

If Tony can survive the first three rounds I think Haye will tire and Tony will take over

I hope he does win Haye has taken the **** out of fans for years now

Bensub likes this.
  2. Boxingfan200

Boxingfan200 USYK #1 P4P banned Full Member

Feb 5, 2017
    can't see any way bellow will win .haye Ko round 3 is my pick :p

3. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Haye within 2 rounds.

4. granth

granth Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 12, 2010
    So you think Bellew to win IF he survives 3 rounds. Well, based on the evidence that Haye took Wlads shots and that Bellew (although drained at the weight) was out on his feet against Stevenson, I'd pick Haye to win inside 5. I don't think it goes 9 rounds whatever happens.

5. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    If Bellew can survive for 12 rounds, he wins. I don't mean by a decision, I mean he's won morally. Even if he's been knocked around the ring by Haye, Haye's comeback will be over.

6. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    What are you basing this on?

In Haye v Chisora a lot of Haye haters were saying Haye was about to gas before the KO but I saw no such thing. He was fighting a high paced fight against a much heavier opponent and never looked close to gassing. Bellew is a lot lighter and not a high tempo pressure fighter like Chisora.

Haye went 12 with Wlad. Yes he he didn't throw too much but a lot of movement and again never tired.

Why do people think Haye will tire against Bellew when he's probably going to come in light and has been training since before Xmas? He's not ****ing David Price.

Not to mention even if he does somehow gas I'd still fancy him to KO Bellew. Remember Cleverly in their Cruiserweight bout was totally spent, tank emptied and lying on the ropes for about five rounds at the end and Bellew still couldn't land. Bellew is wildly inaccurate.

Mark my words Haye is going to fight cautiously and on the back foot here and will KO Bellew clean with a counterpunch after making Bellew miss.

7. Daydorail

Daydorail Member Full Member

Aug 14, 2015
    i can't see past Haye either. Bellew has been KO @ LHW, down at Cruiserweight. Haye punches too hard. Can't see Haye getting Ko'd of a blown up LHW tbh.

I know Hayes chin could be slightly questioned. Bellew couldnt get rid of Masternek or cleverley people go on like hes got incredible power its all a Myth IMO

8. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    For sure. Haye has a point he needs to prove here

9. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    He definitely hits hard but not as hard as people think. Makabu had been iced in the first round before so he clearly didn't have the best chin. And the Flores KDs were preceded by a savage low blow.

10. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Haye ends this fight whenever he feels, he will just be patient with Bellew, see his opening and then game over, ridiculous to even think Bellew can win this.

Wig and lawslaw like this.
  11. GTFUP

GTFUP Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2015
    Either way there's too much hate for this fight to last past 3-4 rounds imo

12. DavidJames

DavidJames Active Member Full Member

Mar 15, 2016
    Haye by KO - could be very early, but definitely before round 8

It's a mismatch of epic proportions

Wig likes this.
  13. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    This fight is going to be identical to the Maccarinelli fight

Wig likes this.
  14. AdrianSterling

AdrianSterling Lewisham Boy banned Full Member

Jan 12, 2017
    Spot on.

15. Sir Will Wigan

Sir Will Wigan HLF: A Real "Fightin' Man" Full Member

Jan 16, 2011
    I don't care much for him, but the only way David loses this fight is if the lighting framework collapses and falls on him while he's sitting in the corner after one of the few rounds that this would otherwise last.

Wig and Samuitel like this.