Ben Shalom had a stinker here

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Trafford, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Trafford

Trafford Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2018
    This content is protected

Hearn throwing the digs in straight away....

Ben doesnt seem as relaxed as he comes off in his interviews. Noticed he never gave an interview to IFL yesterday wonder if thats who released it

mark ant likes this.
  2. Terminator

Terminator Active Member Full Member

Dec 9, 2020
    Ben Shlong exposing himself as an absolute fraud here

mark ant, Scissors and aaaaa like this.
  3. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    Some snakes at play here. Boxing really is a knitting circle

4. aaaaa

aaaaa Ash banned Full Member

Dec 19, 2020
    Ben didn’t say that asking him where he suddenly got his money from was off limits so I’d have asked him that.

Trafford likes this.
  5. Trafford

Trafford Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2018
    For what its worth it looks like it was a boxing social leak.

They are one of the few with seconds out that actually seem to be able to interview Ben. He rarely gives and IFL interview

6. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    every **** is media trained, dont listen to any of them,

mark ant likes this.
  7. aaaaa

aaaaa Ash banned Full Member

Dec 19, 2020

Furey, im sparticus and Tankatron like this.
  8. oiky

oiky Gypsy Boy Full Member

Jan 17, 2014
    Ben should have said on camera that he doesn't want to discuss those things if they were brought up

However, the real issue here is the snakey and sly behaviour of recording a private conversation, and then clearly sharing it so it gets about

A man would go right down in my estimation of his character if he pulled some muggy stroke like that

This generation are very thumb happy with recording to make drama but it ain't a bit of me all that s**t, its a flaw in character imho

Holler, Matthew240, ryanm8655 and 8 others like this.
  9. No idea

No idea Member Full Member

Mar 20, 2021
    100% correct, the lowlife who leaked this is much worse than what that wally said and he is a wally !!!

10. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Hearn is the only major promoter in the UK who does an interview not knowing what he will be asked.

Shalom was fine talking about AJ weeks ago when he was convinced AJ was sticking with Sky for the Usuyk fight.

Maybe the rumours of the fight going to DAZN are true.

Furey, Jolly Roger, Scissors and 2 others like this.
  11. nurological

May 25, 2012
    Mate, Hearn isn't going to shag ya.
    He has used IFL as a mouth piece for years, he used to be almost unchallenged in his nonsense until recently with Umar. I pretty much stopped watching interviews with him as you just knew the bollocks that would come out of his mouth. When that no context Hearn first started he went into overdrive.
    Fact is if Shalom was talking about Hearn you would be on here having a pop that he is obsessed with him and he should concentrate on himself etc.

12. nurological

May 25, 2012
    Spot on, I hate snakes.

oiky likes this.
  13. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Well yes of course he would use a media outlet as I promotional tool but at least he doesn't censor Umar. Umar is free to ask Hearn whatever he wants.

Shalom taking about Hearn if asked about Hearn wouldn't be obsession.

Unlike Warren who talks about Hearn at every opportunity. That is obsession.

KermitTheFrog likes this.
  14. richie bee

richie bee Member Full Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Said this on another forum , they must all do it to a degree otherwise after the **** hit the fan with MTK why weren’t promotors apart from FW asked about their involvement with them , why are they not getting asked about no fly lists , why is Adam smith not being asked about it as the company was named after a sky employee .
    They all have subjects they feel comfortable about and they must all have subjects that are off limits

Holler and moog like this.
  15. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Shalom has been stitched up. But if he lacks the media training and skill to be interviewed about topics he doesn’t want to talk about that is very weak. Anyone with any skill should be able to give a politicians answer to every question they don’t want to answer. Eddie is a master at that by the way as well.

Has any interviewer asked Eddie where Whyte’s b sample went to after the Rivas fight?

Holler, CutThroatFade and moog like this.