Better All-Around Fighter: Primo Carnera or Riddick Bowe?

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by mrkoolkevin, Apr 23, 2017.

Who was the better all-around fighter, Primo Carnera or Riddick Bowe?

1. Primo Carnera

2. Riddick Bowe

3. They were equally good all-around fighters

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. mrkoolkevin

mrkoolkevin Never wrestle with pigs or argue with fools Full Member

Jan 30, 2014
    The only way in which I lack self-discipline is that I spend way too much time on this forum while I'm procrastinating from my real work. I haven't edited fights, posted footage, or engaged in full-out sparring because I wasn't interested. It's nothing to do with fear or self-discipline. You know nothing about my life. If you did, you'd probably be shocked that I spend so much time interacting with you (I know I am).

Anyway, unlike you, I've been transparent and humble about my experiences in the boxing gym. You're not even bright enough to understand how ridiculous and implausible your descriptions of your fight experience sound. First, you boast of working with a world class trainer and tell us about how he said that you're going to be his next Golden Glove winner. Then you admit that you don't actually get any one-on-one time with him and you cluelessly post noobish looking heavybag footage in an attempt to boast about your boxing abilities. Your footage was trash, though you thought it was impressive, and you seem to lack the basic coordination and athleticism necessary to spar with anyone, let alone to go full force with pros and promising amateurs. You sound delusional.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    mcvey likes this.
  2. mcvey

mcvey VIP Member Full Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Not mine either, its my country. I live in the South East of it in Kent.

3. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Crawford and Thurman down the line, that would be a fight!

mrkoolkevin likes this.
  4. mrkoolkevin

mrkoolkevin Never wrestle with pigs or argue with fools Full Member

Jan 30, 2014
    You're gonna break my jaw now! LOL!! Save it for the pros and promising amateurs who you spar with, slugger.
    You're acting dweebish again. You think I would want to upload a video of me beating up an internet stranger who I flew across the country to spar?? Do you have any idea how ridiculous that would make me look to my colleagues? To my girl?? C'mon son.

5. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    He will crush your pigeon chest and eat your children! Well time for this pimply old fart to get some sleep.

mrkoolkevin likes this.
  6. reznick

reznick In the 7.2% Full Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Uh, except you've literally expressed desire to do every single one of these things.
    This reminds me of when you kept saying you would upload footage of your "boxing skills," but at the end said "I'm not interested."
    Zero follow through.

I respect this forum enough to not make lofty promises and abandon them.
    I can't imagine saying I would do all these things, and then cower out. And then keep talking with the same pompous attitude as before.

This is all a game to you.
    Like an experiment to see how far you can go, until people realize who you really are.
    The bubble will burst.

Nothing you are or have done would impress me.
    The fact is for over a year, you've dedicated a significant portion of your time and energy here belittling me.
    To me, that's your job.

You've been transparent? You haven't said anything about your experience besides that you paid for pad work, and have never sparred.

I confided in things a world class trainer told me, specific experiences and interactions with people there.
    Things I wouldn't be comfortable talking about since it's personal, if it weren't for a weasel constantly interrogating me and throwing dirt on my name.

Listen. If you think I'm lying about what my trainer told me, you can call him up yourself. You know how to find his number. And you can ask him if these things are true. In fact, if you have any honor and integrity, you will back up your slander, by betting me money that he said that.

You're making a bunch of crap up because you're a rat. I got a disproportionate amount of attention compared to my level of experience.

The funny thing is, my friend there, who was a Golden Glove champion, constantly asked for my advice. I'd always tell him that I don't think I can give him as good advice as the coach, but he'd always insist.

But this 40 year old pompous dweeb, who has never boxed a single time in his life, is talking all the crap? Foh.
    I've gotten double the experience since the footage you're referring to was posted. And have made great strides on my form and technique.

You won't post any footage because you know it will be real trash.
    Various members of the forum have referred you to methods you can use to conceal your identity.
    And you have a smartphone.
    Yet, wowzerz, you won't do it!
    Let me guess "I'm not interested."
    No, you're a coward.

7. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    Based on your obsessive behavior here, I think it would be your dream come true.

8. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Just a quick question before I go to bed.
    Is your real name Charley Zelenoff?

mrkoolkevin likes this.
  9. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    It's Nick Cromptons city.

10. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    I'm confident he would beat Kevin in a boxing match.

11. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    Yeah but you said this three times already...

12. JohnThomas1

JohnThomas1 VIP Member Full Member

Apr 27, 2005
    The thread that just keeps on giving.

13. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Little Charley probably would be too, as he is a fantasist just like yourself!

14. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Watch yourself JT , Reznik Zelenoff is in fighting mode!:boxing1

cross_trainer likes this.
  15. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    Had a good sleep?
    Not sure if thinking about me the first thing before bed, and after waking up, is the healthiest routine! :)