Big John Fury

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Patter983, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Degale

Degale Active Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    He’s a complete embarrassment

Guru88 and Plaistow like this.
  2. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
  3. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    He's well tough, he beat women in front of his kids, he said he'd have beaten Lennox Lewis had they fought.

4. Plaistow

Plaistow Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2019
    “AJ’S A JUICEHEAD” so’s your son…

5. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    What do you base this on? His boxing record is deplorable and he's 58. He gouged a man's eye. Big deal. Does that make him hard as nails? Why hasn't he had a fight since getting out of jail if he's that tough?

Guru88 likes this.
  6. Safin

Aug 3, 2019
    Well, no ****. They’re both professional athletes. @Brixton Bomber @BEATDOWNZ @Pezee

7. Safin

Aug 3, 2019
    Why would he need to get into a fight? How does the fact that he doesn’t need to fight mean he isn’t hard? Haha. He’d take one look at you and you’d be on shaky legs.

8. EJC83

Jan 20, 2019
    When John picked on people his own size it didn't quite work out, did it? It's fine trying to intimidate Carl Frampton but he got iced by men his size.

impacted and Punchdrunk1 like this.
  9. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    You don't know anything about me.

All John talks about is being a fighting man but he doesn't fight anyone. He just roars and stands behind people who aren't even holding him back. I fight regularly.

I repeat the question; how do you know John Fury is hard as nails?

10. EJC83

Jan 20, 2019
    How is he not hard as nails? 8 wins, 1 by KO, 4 losses, 2 by KO, 1 draw. The KO scored on his record was actually his opponent retiring after the 6th with a shoulder injury, so no stoppages. Hardest man ever.

Koli55 likes this.
  11. DramaShow

DramaShow 19 banned Full Member

Dec 22, 2020
    For me it has to be either Daniel Kinahan or John Fury. These guys have an aura about them, a presence that cannot be ignored.

People are afraid to type their name or speak about them, the palm starts sweating and you can smell the fear in the air when they walk into a room. The nerds on here, who spend their days relentlessly posting online, know where the line is. These guys aren't pro boxers, but they have very tough hard fighters quivering in fear. Men like these are the real deal, the trolls who talk **** about everyone, say nothing because they know mummy can't save them if they do.

They put genuine fear into people, they don't need to get aggressive or posture. It's just something unspoken, a presence that they have. For the cowardly trolls here who abuse people, they know if they ever landed in the presence of John or Daniel, they would bow their heads like good little lapdogs.

Because they have it and you don't. For me they are around the top of the list.

12. EJC83

Jan 20, 2019
    I enjoyed that, good little read, I even soundtracked it, Spotify is great. Mafia/gang men are indeed scary types, hard men I'm not always so sure.

13. Punchdrunk1

Punchdrunk1 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 2, 2019
    Are you seriously putting John Fury in the same league as Daniel Kinahan?

Serious criminals across the world would not dream of messing with Kinahan.

On the other hand John Fury is a big mouth fat idiot bully who wouldn't even take on Micky Theo

14. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    This content is protected

impacted and Punchdrunk1 like this.