BJS is going to shock the world

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Marto, May 6, 2021.

1. Marto

Marto New Member banned Full Member

Apr 24, 2021
    Its so funny reading comments from the boxing community. Everyone is writing BJS off. This going to be like Loma vs Lopez. BJS will dominate the first 6 - 7 rounds and win the last 2. Canelos mistake is that he thinks he can knockout iron chin BJS.

Canelo is in for a lot of trouble mark my words. If Khan could give Canelo trouble in the first couple of rounds wait to see what BJS will do. Pressure not only on Canelo but on the judges. The whole world is watching if they score if in favour of Canelo than this is going to be a one big scandal.

titanic and CST80 like this.
  2. Sap1en

Sap1en Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 1, 2020
    Would be a huge achievement if he could. I suspect he wont have the ability, mentality or heart to compete with Canelo. In the face off he looked a very fearful man under the gaze of Alvarez. Canelo has 0 pressure on him and has the look of a fighter of supreme confidence.

3. timeout

timeout Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 15, 2010
    This content is protected

iron chin?

Shefat Isufi made him do a little queeer street gypo dance.
    Imagine what Canelo will do.

I can just hear the late great Emmanuel, RIP.

"OHHH MAAAH GAAWWWD" as Canelo stretches saunders with lead right.

4. MagicE

MagicE Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 16, 2017
    I hope he has the chin and heart to take Canelo into deep waters... I doubt he does but I hope I'm wrong as that would make for a great fight

5. Sap1en

Dec 1, 2020
    If he comes to make it a fight it could be a great fight but I get the feeling he's lost already. Tried the mind games and ended up hurting his own confidence as a result. Bizarre to see but it is what it is.

MagicE likes this.
  6. Ayatollah

Ayatollah ESB's Godliest poster Full Member

May 13, 2005
    I'll give him credit/respect if he does.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  7. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    "Oh dear dear dear dear dear. It's all gone horribly wrong for Billy".

8. Brandon watta

Brandon watta New Member Full Member

Nov 29, 2019
    BJS is a great fighter who could beat Canelo, although i think he'll lose

boxfap and seansanashee like this.
  9. granth

granth Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Having watched both face offs so far, I don't see any indication from Saunders that he is fearful. What specific action / facial expression are you referring to and in which face off? I don't think Saunders will win the fight but I haven't seen anything to suggest he's afraid.

wassupjg, Wizbit1013 and Quina74 like this.
  10. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Not in this lifetime, pal!

gogeta and Sap1en like this.
  11. Sap1en

Dec 1, 2020
    Sweating bullets, the unnatural twitch of his head when he hears his chants(nervous energy), dry mouthed big swallow of saliva. The man is shaking in his boots. Sad to see but I'm not sure he can handle the pressure.

12. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    :lol:

13. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    I think it's all over, referee's stopped it. Billy's out! Oh where, oh where from here!

(my avatar)

But seriously, I think Saunders' chin is slightly suspect. I do give him a chance to get robbed on the cards at best, but at worst he gets stopped. It could be brought about by body shots. Regardless, it will be an interesting bout if he truly does come with ambition, which seems to be the case.

14. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Those are excellent tells. Now if we could only see if his anus tighten up when he's says "Canelo".
    Or better yet, just have someone on his team take a look and let us know the result.

15. puncherschance

puncherschance Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Canelo is heading into prime peak condition wether it be from the beef and training or a combination of the two is up for debate. Saunders on the other hand seems to have had too much inactivity. Canelo will cut off the ring and land big body shots. Canelo KO in 7.