BJS on PED use

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Heisenberg, Apr 26, 2018.

1. delboy82

delboy82 Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 18, 2014
    up here though its mental... Sky is a complete different colour... more of a blue tinge, then there is this big shiny thing in the sky shining on me.... WTF?!?!

Went fishing on Sat and didnt catch anything... must have been embarassed though as I came back and my face was bright red. After two days it was still red so tried to make a doctor appointment but apparently they only give them out to 13 yr olds that are pregnant up here

Twentyman and S.K like this.
  2. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    you tried steroids?? .... after all its medicinal !! :thumbup:
    :coleman:

S.K likes this.
  3. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    What did you fish for, bud? I’ve not been for a few months. I was going 3 days a week at some points in the summer but don’t seem to get the time recently. Carp on boilies or floating bread (in summer) is my bit of fun.

4. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    On Sat I was after Pike on Loch Lomond landed two jacks and 4 Perch. Nothing that great, I go for loads of different chife depending who I am with. Dont mind spinning or dead baits for the pike and at the same time more than happy to ledger the maggots on three seperate hooks with a closed swimfeeder for the trout. (soak the maggots and breadcrumb in aniseed) and you cannot fail. Never been for Carp to be fair, they get decent size and the method would be almost identical to the swimfeeder set up i use for trout.

One thing we have up here, cracking wild trout/ salmon and some fricking huge pike in some places. Record Pike in UK was caught on Loch Lomond (47lb) and record rainbow trout was taken on Loch Earn last year (32 lb!!!!!!). However there is a famous pike head skeleton in Glasgow museum that was found on Loch Lomond at the mouth of River Endrick and its thought that with the size of its head it was around 70/90 lbs which is insane, they have a 20lb pikes head right next to it.

Haha people are gonna come on and see this and just scratch their head !

Twentyman likes this.
  5. Twentyman

Apr 20, 2016
    Perch is a nice fish mate, only small but lovely to look at. Never caught a pike but i’ll be honest I don’t fancy trying to dig the hook out. Don’t want to end up with fingers like Terry Nutkins.

Done fly fishing for trout, and caught one. Felt like a proper bloke taking that home to the missus. Had half of it with roasties & the other half made fish cakes with it. I’m envious of your salmon, i’d love to do that.

6. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    I prefer trout to salmon in all honesty great tasting fish.

You should try the pike on the fly !! thats becoming far more popular up here now

Twentyman likes this.
  7. lencoreastside

lencoreastside Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 27, 2010
    You've gone all quiet since I pointed out how wrong you've been about clenbuterol. Clenbuterol is in fact illegal for athletes and cattle. You've had ample time to read my post and concede this point. Haven't you got something to say....

8. S.K

S.K Active Member banned Full Member

Jan 7, 2017
    Clenbuterol is CATEGORICALLY NOT CRIMINALLY ILLEGAL fot athletes.

Glad to keep you informed. All part of the service. No extra charge

Before you respond telling me it is against the rules of sport, which is exactly what you was going to do, Don’t bother. The rules of sport are not the laws of this country, there is no Act, regulation or law against the personal use of Clenbuterol in the U.K. Even if you a footballer, sprinter or boxer etcetera.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  9. S.K

Jan 7, 2017
    Didn’t see your last post bell end.

10. lencoreastside

lencoreastside Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Oh you mean the post where I pointed out how wrong you were about clenbuterol?
    The one where I pointed out the FACTS about clenbuterol being against the laws of sport for athletes AND illegal for cattle too? No problem. I'm here to help.

Well now that you're better informed maybe you have something you'd like to say?

11. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    look guys can we try and get back onto the subject matter.... fishing !! take your patter off to a boxing forum or something please lads !

lencoreastside and Twentyman like this.
  12. Twentyman

Apr 20, 2016
    Len strikes me as a chap who’s done a bit of fishing in his time.

lencoreastside and S.K like this.
  13. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    yup but he has too heavy a line on for me ... I can see that a mile off. there will be no Delboy in the keep net sorry !

lencoreastside likes this.
  14. S.K

Jan 7, 2017
    Read my post above you imbecile which you evidently must have missed.
    I see how your now changing your tune. At first you said Clenbuterol was ILLEGAL for athletes. I informed you this is incorrect and you conveniently change to ‘against the laws of sport’, which is completely different. Moron!

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  15. Twentyman

Apr 20, 2016
    I can see him making his own groundbait and boilies in the kitchen much to the annoyance of his missus.

delboy82 likes this.