Breazeale KOs Wilder

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JacK Rauber, May 16, 2019.

How many would love to see this result on Saturday?

1. Yes

78.1%
  2. No

21.9%
  1. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Wilder's comments are sad. I would love for Breazeale to end him.

madballster and de Morhalle like this.
  2. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Nah, that's going a bit far. If it happens I'd find it hard to muster up any sympathy though.

kriszhao likes this.
  3. Gomo

Gomo Active Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Absolutely. Can't stand wilder and his mouth.

Would love breazeale to be the one that shuts it given all the abuse he's had from wilder.

What an utter c.ock that man is.

4. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    Good luck to Breazeale, seems like a nice bloke but he’s too easy to hit and that will be the end of him.

Bustajay, lewis gassed and S.K like this.
  5. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    I have no interest in seeing another hyped up mismatch or a battle fought only in the media, so I have no problems if Breazeale beats Wilder. It'll simply save us the obvious massacre that was to come and hopefully shut Wilder up for a bit (wishful thinking perhaps).

I just don't see the point in Wilder fighting Joshua if it's only to cash out. Unification is unification, regardless of who holds the belts, and there's a far better chance of it happening if Breazeale holds the WBC belt, not Wilder.

pacas likes this.
  6. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    I would just enjoy the build up to Joshua/Wilder more, the anticipation, the drama and then of course the actual fight. I'd find it more satisfying to see Joshua beat Wilder then Breazeale beating him.

While I do agree that there's a better chance of unification if Breazeale holds the belt I just wouldn't have any real excitement about the proposed unification as we already know Joshua is a level or 2 above Breazeale at the very least, it would be a foregone conclusion. At least with Wilder you'd have his deluded fans thinking he had a chance vs Joshua, if it's Breazeale literally everyone will know a Joshua win is guaranteed.

pacas likes this.
  7. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    The thing is, if Breazeale wins there's probably a much better chance of Breazeale-Joshua 2 actually happening for the unified titles. If Wilder carries on winning I suspect we'll never see the WBC title unified with the others.
    So really it's more like a choice between an actual Joshua-Breazeale 2.... or the Joshua-Wilder that never happens.

Fury challenging Breazeale would be fine.

kriszhao and PolicemanPrawn like this.
  8. themaster999

themaster999 Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2015
    I've never been that impressed by Big Dom, seems a likable guy but just a plodder. If Wilder dropped the Bronze Bomber act he'd get along just fine too, he's been explosive enough in his knockouts to gain a badman reputation (even if they were against sub-standard opponents) if that's what he's after.

Hope DB wins though, probably wont and if Wilder does the job quicker than Joshua put him away we will have to put up with the "Wilder finished Dom faster than Joshua" arguments.

Whoever wins Saturday night, lets hope that the unification fights (and yes I include Fury in this) happen next.

9. Contro

Contro Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 7, 2016
    No he hasn't.

Browne Joshua Parker Chisora X2

Joshua Mansoor

10. lewis gassed

lewis gassed The Bronze Dosser Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Wilder is a classy dude...at least he'll pay for the funeral!

This content is protected

11. Mordechai

Mordechai Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Imo an upset is in the air.
    Breazale will ko wilder before the sixth.
    He has a very good chin, good power and way better boxing skills than wilder. Wilder is probably underestimating him also.
    I am for the upset

12. Mordechai

Mordechai Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 18, 2008
    I will even bet 100 € on brezeale by ko on tipico

13. Manfred

Manfred Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 22, 2011
    DB is a dangerous fight for Wilder.

14. PolicemanPrawn

PolicemanPrawn Member Full Member

Apr 29, 2017
    All this virtue-signalling is very tedious. Why are people nowadays so self-righteous? I find it very lame.

Wilder's comments do not offend me one bit. He is right when he says he is legally allowed to kill a man in the ring. There is loads of killing in the world, especially by the US, but not much is said about it. The appeal of boxing is the brutal side of it - the knockouts, wars, bleeding.

15. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Wilder ought to talk to George Groves and how he feels about putting Eduard Gutknecht into coma for LIFE. Groves would tell Wilder to grow the F up and stop the childish marketing posture. It's inappropriate and makes him look like a total dumbass.

C.J., kriszhao and lewis gassed like this.