Can the Haye doubters please now accept that Bellew is ****ed?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CutThroatFade, Mar 1, 2017.

1. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Doubt Arnie the Cobra would, but would expect Mark De Mori to knock Bellew out when he lands a big one, which he would at some stage. The fella takes a load of crap, which is a shame really because he comes across as a nice guy. One thing I would say though, is he can bang. Certainly more than capable of banging Bellew out.

2. jm2729v

jm2729v Active Member Full Member

Jun 15, 2016
    Fair point, but that's Chisora's style. It looks bad for David Haye because he was trying so hard to look unfazed by it all, going on his phone, drinking loads of water from his bottle every 5 seconds.... then bang he basically exploded

lawslaw likes this.
  3. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Yeah Haye is looking very good in the gym, sharp, explosive and very powerful but he has to produce it when it matters and I believe he will.

It was a good right hand combo, very good but Haye has been working on his left hand far more with Shane, I believe the left hand will finish Bellew or be the beginning of the end.

4. Octolony shore

Octolony shore Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 14, 2016
    This content is protected

Can't believe how confident bellew is, his bravado hasn't convinced the bookies though.

5. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Anyone else notice how bitter Adam Booth comes across? After all the time he spent with Haye he only ever refers to him now by his surname in interviews. I didn't realise Haye's move to McGuigan was that badly received or is there another reason behind the perceived animosity?

6. james4210

james4210 Active Member Full Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Yes, we'll don't hit someone over the head with a tripod because they will become bitter towards you :)

7. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    i want atleast 7/1 if i back bellew.

8. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Ha. Do you really think that's what's behind the bitterness? What did you make of Chisora's dopey goading at today's press conference?

9. Octolony shore

Octolony shore Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 14, 2016
    This content is protected

I will give you 10/1 on bets over a grand.

Sugar 88 likes this.
  10. Two Shakes

Two Shakes Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2008
    Hayes NICE image is nothing more than a thinly veiled facade.

He's carrying a huge chip on his shoulder for whatever reason, and has a history of losing his cool when provoked. Is that how a professional fighter should conduct themselves in public ?

Hard nuts don't spend 36 months threatening to decapitate people, then when they get the opportunity spend 36 minutes in reverse.

As for the dumb ignorant public, thats a very sweeping statement. Was it ok when Hattons fans did the same to Floyd ?

11. Grooveongreg

Grooveongreg Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 16, 2013
    So Haye is not a hard nut?

There's about 20 people in the world that could last a few rounds with him and he's not tough.?

Your prob one of those of people that thinks you could take him as he boxed on the back foot from the best hw for a decade lol.

He has to have security to stop people trying to fight him all the time, that's how dumb 'civilians' are

12. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
  13. james4210

james4210 Active Member Full Member

Jan 12, 2009
    No, I'm just talking nonsense, actually Booth said that David bought him an S class Mercedes as an apology for hitting him over the head. I haven't seen the new drama with Chisora yet. This fight is turning into a very interesting event, a lot of drama and risk. It's obvious that David has got some minor health issue, and if he loses his career will be in big trouble. I'm looking forward to the fight.

14. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Haye should be sanctioned by the bbboc for his crap today.

15. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    For what?