Canelo Bivol rounds 1-4 - "close fight" comprehensively debunked debunked

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Quina74, May 10, 2022.

1. exocet76

exocet76 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Er Shadow is far from honest. I keep mentioning times I've debated him but yeah I've caught him countless times telling straight out lies and I've documented it within a thread. So don't be fooled by the surface demeanor of being reasonable. This is why you have to read things from the start and then you can see the tricks that get pulled. The problem is when someone starts from a fallacy they are always screwed and that's what Shadow does constantly. I can point you to threads where I have been forced to break down his nonsense and lies of which they are many.

Last edited: May 20, 2022
  2. divac

divac VIP Member Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    I just watched the first 6 rounds of this fight for the first time just now and though very close rounds I did give Canelo the first 4 rounds based mainly on the intensity of his shot output and connects. BIvol imo though moving around the ring very well is lacking in intensity of shot output and he is throwing quite a bit of gauging type of punches.
    The 5 and 6th is when Bivol starts to match Canelo's intensity and I gave him those rounds based Canelo looking to start to tire just a bit while Bivol is starting to up his intensity and landing now more cleaner connects. At points in those rounds Bivol now is backing Canelo up.

3. divac

Jul 24, 2004
    Just watched round 7. Canelo does'nt look tired at all in this round, presses Bivol in the round but Bivol has the answers and starts to nail a aggresive Canelo with the most punishing shots of the night. The first clear round for either fighter goes to Bivol here rather comfortably.

4. divac

Jul 24, 2004
    Round 8 to Bivol again, Canelo's shots are mainly to Bivol's arms

5. JunlongXiFan

JunlongXiFan Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 9, 2020
    Output and connects? Bivol outlanded Canelo all rounds 1-4, in the first round, he officially outlanded Canelo 13-5.

kiwi_boxer and lordlosh like this.
  6. divac

Jul 24, 2004
    Canelo's defense in round 9 in on point, he's making Bivol miss with most of his shots while Canelo though with not as much steam on his punches as earlier is still landing with significantly cleaner punches than is Bivol in this round.
    Round 9 clearly a Canelo round imo.

7. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Yeah it's show who the 5 year old is. A guy with no life making a 5 page thread to 50+, and you as your buddy shadow is in every single page.

Guess what normal people explain once, maybe twice. They argument their opinion and are thru with it. Also not a single normal adult person will waste all of his precious time in a forum, trying to argue with a complete douchebag, that pretty much repeat the same, it's absolutely blinded and it's like you are having a conversation with a wall.

The only person on here that needs to grow up is you and your idol - shadow.
    Get it to your heads Clenbuterolos lost. Clearly. He was dominated.
    He was 12-0.
    There is no need for further debate at all.
    Also trying to take s**** out of your **** and trying to spin it that they don't smell(get it budd?) it's what exactly? Yeah one big pile of b.c.

As far as Canelo fans, they all deserve it. Tho i have most of them on ignore, like shadow, Isac and all of their alts.
    Trolls like them and Canelo deserve exactly that.

When you run your mouth wildly for so long, when your boy get away with all kind of cheating, you should expect a repercussions at some point. And yeah payback is a **** !!!!

And i have always been respectful with the members here. But i can't show any sign of respect towards clear blinded people that just follow their narrative, and they are clearly trolls.
    It's a sunny day, yet it doesn't fit their narrative, they will claim it's a rainy night.
    Canelo lost a clear 12-0 decision, they claim he was robbed, and you get the picture, if not, go back to school.

Discussion are healthy if you getting something in exchange for it, but arguing with a blind wall that keep repeating same b.c. and do this for 50+ pages is a madness.

And again any normal people who value his time will have this blinded fangirls on ignore.

8. divac

Jul 24, 2004
    Canelo looks sluggish in round 10, Bivol is busier and hit sharper and springier footwork is putting him in postion to land with clean jabs and followups.
    Round 10 to Bivol

9. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    Actually it was 14-5. Just to correct you and make your point even more. :D
    I don't know what some people watch. But i guess its easy when you put your idol a*** on your face.
    The fun part he said Canelo output, when Bivol output was twice as Canelo one.
    But he is a Clenbuterolos fanboy for quite some time.
    I guess shadow, his buddies and his alts are taking over the forum once again. Everyone who is normal should put them on the ignore list, and let he and his alts to argue with themselves..

And people trying to argue with landed punches or not.
    Look at the ginger face starting to swelling and been hot red after the very first round and getting worst and worst.
    Bivol face hasn't had a single mark on it even after the whole fight, not a SINGLE one. Never in the fight was red or close to it.

Wouldn't be a different story with the heavy tank hitting Clenbuterolos ?
    We see where the marks was on Bivol, on his hands and shoulders. :D

Anyone try to argue with that ....
    As well as Canelo was in panic mode from round 1, while Bivol was relaxed every single second of the fight. This is another great perspective that Clenelos fans don't want to talk aboout. :D

Last edited: May 19, 2022
    Quina74, BCS8 and JunlongXiFan like this.
  10. divac

Jul 24, 2004
    Canelo's punches are lacking steam in round 10 while Bivol has a field day with his jab in this round. Bivol's jab in round 11 was potent and accurate.
    Round 11 to Bivol.

11. divac

Jul 24, 2004
    Canelo wanted it in round 12 but physically his body would'nt take him there.
    The 12th was competitive, but Bivols jab and cleaner connects gets him the round and the fight on my scorecard.

7 rounds to 5 for Bivol. I'm thinking people in this forum view this fight as dominating for Bivol for the reason that Canelo won only 1 round after the 4th.
    As each round passed Canelo's punches simply were losing more steam against the bigger fighter.

The key for Bivol imo was him tucking his elbows to protect against Canelo's shots to the body.
    Canelo needed to bury his head into Bivol's chest but Canelo is simply not that type of fighter.

Bivol won a clear 7-5 decision on my scorecard. Good competive fight overall.

12. divac

Jul 24, 2004
    Guagers my friend, with Canelo aggressive and fresh Bivol was'nt bringing it the first 4 rounds and it cost him in those rounds on my card. As the steam on Canelo's punches started to drop, Bivol was able to get a little bit braver with each passing round and score with better connects than just the gauging variety

13. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    This is the PRIME example why noone should even care to go into discussion with Clenbuterolos fanboys. They are just straight up delusional and are living in a fantasy world, so so far from reality.

This guy is ignoring all facts, all that happen, all Canelos tomato head after the very round, a 14-5 round(he scored for his fanboy lol), trying to turn out as every normal people were actually blind, which obviously is exactly the opposite, and twisting the facts to fit their narratives.

And what is the point exactly to argue with such people ?

Call a clear 14-5 round for Bivol for Clenbuterolos.
    Claim 12 round was close, when it was a clear dominance for Bivol.
    Calling a schooling, a competitive fight.
    Calling a 12-0, 11-1 or 10-2 beat down a close 7-5 fight lol.
    Ladies and gentlemen's this is Canelos fanboys.

Quina74 and kiwi_boxer like this.
  14. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    What steam ? Oh the steam on Canelo punches landing on Bivol arms/gloves/shoulders? But this ain't Touch me from Samantha Fox, you know, this is boxing ?

Again answer this. If Canelo has so much steam into his punches, and they are so hard, WHY exactly there wasn't a single mark, not a single change in Bivol face? While your fallen idol face was looking like tomato after the very first round ????

I guess Bivol punches actually have more steam than Clenbuterolos, or they were actually landing or maybe Clenbuterolos doesn't punch as hard? Or just maybe all of his punches were clearly blocked ???
    You can pick one, but all of them are true actually !

kiwi_boxer likes this.
  15. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Just taking the first round as an example, I agree that Canelo is throwing the harder punches and trying to put the hurt on Bivol. But the fact is that most of those whooshing haymakers either miss or hit Bivol on the arm and shoulder. Those are not scoring punches. Never have been.

Whereas Bivol's jabs through the gloves into Canelo's face ARE scoring punches.

And that's the end of the story.

Now if Bivol had thrown nothing I might score Canelo's punches on the arms as better than nothing due to the sheer aggression.

But Bivol not only did throw punches, he threw more punches and effective ones too.

There's literally no discussion to be had here unless you want to reinvent the rules of boxing just to benefit Canelo.