Canelo no longer enrolled in VADA's 365 testing program

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by elbonzoseco, Jul 18, 2019.

1. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Oh, so that's why you've only fanatically backed cash cows? First Oscar, then Canelo...

2. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    It's pretty amazing some idiot who's been here since he was 12 who has only supported cash cows can even try to say something like that. ASSOL is just one of those "dumb" people....

3. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    I have my preference. I usually prefer fighters who are fearless and willing to get in the ring with anybody.

If you saw me in DLH and Canelo threads, that's because those are two of the most talked about fighters willing to fight anyone.

I have unconditionally supported many fighters, stars or not.

To squash your lame point, There have been several cash cows I did not usually root for, including Tyson, Mayweather, Pacquiao.

4. titanic

titanic Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Fell off the wagon. Going back to eating Clenbuteroled MexiCOWS

5. pistal47

pistal47 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2007
    I'm hating professional boxing more and more everyday. Baseball players start hitting a load of more and longer home runs and throwing harder gas and there's a huge federal investigation with indictments tossed around like they were candy. Boxing -- where the occupants get popped in the face -- intrinsic corruption and cheating with the most unlevel playing field in professional sports. People are dying left and right or getting permanently effed up. From the first day you enter the gym you are taught first and foremost to protect yourself at all times. The safety of the fighters NEEDS TO BE paramount all the time. Garbage. What a total dickhead.

6. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Canelo must be popping those Clen pies like there's no tomorrow.

Heavy_Hitter likes this.
  7. Heavy_Hitter

Heavy_Hitter Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 7, 2018
    Of course, why else would that son of a bitсh stop being tested by VADA.

BCS8 likes this.
  8. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    You prefer your Mexican/Mexican-American cash cows... no one buys that crap you spiel...

9. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    to be honest, vada 365 means you need to be available 365 days/year.

If you want to stop fighting for a long while and go on vacations, I understand. I would do the same. Millionaire, on vacations, and I must be available 365 days? yeah, not today... no... tomorrow. Better tomorrow.

10. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    So first t was cash cows, now its Mexican American cash cows. Well unfortunately for your theory I follow a lot more fighters than just cash cows. I'm just I watch more boxing than you. And for the record Mikey Garcia is one of the most popular boxers today and I don't prefer him.

11. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    Extrapolation and critical thinking aren't your strong suit. Like I said, you are just a 'dumb' person.

12. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    You're a moron. lol

You change the goal post to suit your agenda.

I prefer fighters who are willing to fight everyone, period. I don't care if they're Mexican, Asian, America, European etc...

I can easily say you hate cash cows, or even MX cash cows. You have a clear inferiority complex. You had no other reason to hate on DLH for years other than you're an insecure beta male.

13. Power_tek

Power_tek Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2018
    isn't clen used as a masking agent?

14. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    You tell me.

Why would a multi millionaire use such a low grade drug with horrible side effects like clen to mask anything when he can afford to flush his system out. Doesn't make sense.

Not only that but he passed a hair follicle test that is capable of detecting clen use and any other Ped for up to a year back.

Come om

15. Power_tek

Power_tek Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2018
    I have no idea mate it’s very difficult to find unbiased information on peds, I think it’s very odd that someone who has at very least had controversy surrounding test results (this is me pretending that his results were as the result of dodgy meat) would pull out of any sort of testing, if you really wanted to prove that you have never cheated or taken performance enhancers surely this would be the last thing you would do? I would think that you would push for any extra testing that was available to strengthen the argument that you were clean. Anyone who has failed a test or had adverse results and certainly anyone who has served a ban should be forced into 365 testing, in-fact they should be forced to submit samples daily. How ever you look at it, he’s served a ban in the last two years and he’s now pulling out of a testing program.