Canelo v Saunders

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Scissors, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Plaistow

Plaistow Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2019
    Hasn’t fought a live dog in over 3 years, BJS.

Canelo wipes the floor with him...

2. Momus

Momus Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Fighters moving in completely different direction, to the point where an intriguing match-up a couple of years ago is now very much in the "who cares?" category.

As boring as it is to reiterate what everyone else has said, Saunders has not looked sharp for a while. Canelo meanwhile has moved to another level and just has supreme confidence in all aspects of his game at the moment.

3. KellyL

KellyL New Member Full Member

Mar 30, 2018
    I would like to see the fight get made as I find it incredibly painful to hear the constant diatribe from BJS. So bored of him. Hopefully once Canelo blows him away it will be the last we will hear or see of BJS.

4. Furey

Furey EST & REG 2009 Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Saunders is a brilliant fighter but the last few fights he simply hasn't looked at the races. I do get though that he is someone who fights to the level of his opposition and effectively needs the "fear factor" to be there in order to get the best out of him.

I was always of the opinion that Saunders would cause Canelo a lot of problems but I've gone full circle on this now, I think Canelo would take him out especially at 168.