Canelo vs Golovkin III

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Chuck Norris, Jul 13, 2021.

1. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    He won the rematch too but got shafted again as was expected. GGG needs to tell Ginger to shove it , he doesn't
    deserve the big pay day. GGG has more $$$$$ than his family will ever need let GINGER be like floyd &get rejected by the fans

Quina74 likes this.
  2. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    very funny NOT!! when it was Ginger El Pollo that ran &hid not so long ago:couch: has senor Golovkin gone yet??

iii likes this.
  3. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Rummy, you know like we all know GGG would NEVER be allowed to get a decision over Ginger in Vegas. whats the point in a third fight?? GGG doesnt need the $$$$ its really Ginger that needs a LEGITIMATE win cause he hasnt got one yet & best of all he knows it

4. Rumsfeld

Rumsfeld Moderator Staff Member

Jul 19, 2004
    CJ I'm not exactly sure what I responded to, that you're now responding to?

My point was, after the highly controversial draw, you would think GGG would be motivated to the max, and that he would realize the judges were unreliable. Yet, his efforts were less impressive in the rematch.

In other words, if GGG wasn't as motivated as humanly possible for the rematch, I'm hard-pressed to see how or why he would be more motivated now.

5. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    if what i posted does not in fact make you out to be an ass clown, then im comfortable being the only one with that point of view, lol. i dont need to convince anyone.

6. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    OK my friend my belief is GGG boxed him in the rematch &I believe he beat him again but was shafted again. I doubt you'll find anyone that believes GGG would ever be allowed to win a dec over Canelo in Vegas & they dont even try to hide that fact

7. Rumsfeld

Rumsfeld Moderator Staff Member

Jul 19, 2004
    I don't know if I embrace the same degree of conspiracy you seem to suggest, but I've seen enough boxing to know you can never rely on judging.

But that said, with all due respect, this has nothing to do with what I was saying. I stand by my point. I don't see why GGG would be even more motivated for a 3rd fight than he was for the 2nd. If the draw didn't have him fully motivated for the rematch (as was implied in the post I responded to), then I don't see what would be different to motivate him further this time around.

That's all I was saying.

Willie Maeket likes this.
  8. Willie Maeket

Willie Maeket Answer the phone mofo!-Suge Knight Full Member

Jun 22, 2015
    GGG will not do any better in fight 3 but I want to see it anyway. I guess Triple Gulag is gonna move up because Canelo cannot make 160 anymore. It's gonna be a retirement fight for him right after he gets carried out on a stretcher. He will train in his usual fashion of feasting on CANS and fighting the bums on skid row.

22JM likes this.
  9. Lazar

Lazar Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 3, 2016
    GGG is 39 ffs…

10. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Haha
    I see now based on his quotes you provided :bananaride

11. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Hate does not make you a better boxer :deal:

iii likes this.
  12. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Classic GGG hater and clenelo fan.
    First your dream is that everyone besides your idol is poor and might maybe even die without paycheck for fight vs Clenelo.
    Damn my dumb rude kid. Your opinions too most likely does not matters any bare thing for GGG. LOL.

clenbuterol makes for sure.

I will not care until clenbuterol will fight vs dudes like Okolie.

iii likes this.
  13. sdot_thadon

sdot_thadon Active Member Full Member

Jun 6, 2009
    So if it's not about the paycheck what's keeping him from fighting any of the 2 other champions in the meantime? I'm pretty sure they've both asked for the fight already.....

14. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    You think supposed Murata fight migh be easy fight for almost 40 y.o GGG?
    I don't think so, Murata had stopped some good boxers even with am gloves and rules.
    If old GGG will be in very good shape, this will be 60/40 matchup, if no, it will turn into more close to 50/50 fight.

Will see how will fight Canelo idol when he will be 39 y.o and almost 40 y.o.
    Clen ofc does have very good only natural healthy juice and only natural beef meat we all do know this.
    Will see how his liver will process this natural stuff when he will be almost 40 y.o.

Clen always was just hometown champ.

iii likes this.
  15. SquaredCircle

SquaredCircle Active Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Plenty of other fights I'd rather see than the third battle. At this stage, I feel pretty confident Canelo beats the hell out of GGG, especially if it's at 168.