Carl Froch tonight

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Windrunner07, May 27, 2017.

1. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    On small shows far better pundits like Jamie Moore and Paul Smith who actually know their stuff work. As soon as there is a big show Carl Froch comes out when if anything you should have your most knowledgeable ones on. I do like Paullie's punditry if Smith is being Sky biased he isn't afraid to go against him and his technical insight and knowledge are good.

Odins beard likes this.
  2. BoxingFan1010

BoxingFan1010 Member Full Member

Jan 6, 2015
    Just caught the fight on the Sky broadcast and it was flat out embarrassing. I kept wondering why so many Brits thought Brook was dominating the early half and then I get my answer. Nelson and Froch kept making it seem like the fight was one sided and Brook was dominating. WHAT FIGHT WERE THEY WATCHING??? That was a tight fight through 6, likely 3-3 or possibly 4-2 Brook. But very close. Froch had it 5-1 and gave the 6th round to Brook FFS. Then when Spence started taking over, it was all excuses whether it be the weight or the eye. Not once did they mention the good body work Spence was doing from the opening round, especially in the middle round. Adam Smith is the blame for this as he put this team together.

3. rayrobinson

rayrobinson Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Froch is like Faldo in golf , his ego is bigger than the sport . Plus he just turns up puts his suit on and talks. No moment does he do any homework on the fighter or the background to the event.