Charles Martin Explains how he's going to end Joshua

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Primal Pledge, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Can you live with you that? Because that's exactly how this fight is gonna go down. There ain't gonna be no more AJ after this, he's going to have to go back down and fight those european lamp posts that just got off the boat and shrivelled up senior citizens who can't fight back.

Listen, if you wanna earn yourselves some good pocket money on the night, then you bet on my boy Charles, because it's a guarentee he's going to knock the ebola out of this f***ing fraud.

You see, this ain't new to PCM, he ain't scared of muscles because when it comes down to it, skills pays the bills. This is going to be like Amir Khan vs Garcia, where khan and his dumb fans believed it was going to be easy pickings, before having to witness their boy's neck swing the other direction and get his **** pushed in.

I promise you the same thing is going to happen to AJ then what you gonna say?

I'll tell you what you say - you'll say he was caught by a lucky punch and that'll he'll learn from it and come back stronger and how he needed this to become a better all rounded fight, and continue waving those cheerleading poms

2. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015
    You seem to have had the entire debate with yourself in your original post, so no real need to add anything....

S.K likes this.
  3. mylo86

mylo86 Member Full Member

Jun 27, 2012

I'm not sure. Can you?

4. Azzer85

Azzer85 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 13, 2010
    End thread.

5. Hullboxinguk

Hullboxinguk Guest

Aj pull out ..bets matched 20 £..anyone? ??

6. I Shot JR

I Shot JR Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 17, 2012
    :lol:

On topic Martin clearly fancies his chances late on although that's always a risky statement to make.

7. Hullboxinguk

Hullboxinguk Guest

More freemason illuminati symbolism on aj twitter. ...so blatant tgat the sheep dont see

8. LondonRingRules

LondonRingRules Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 5, 2011
    And if joshua beats martin will you give him any credit? I imagine you'll ignore this question though.

9. Martin is no different to Whyte. Both talk a great game, both will be footnotes as knock out victims in the history of Joshua as world champion.

10. There ain't no 'if' over here.

The only way he beats Martin, is if Martin loses his arms or callapses through a sudden bout of malaria

His power isn't going to phase Martin, he can't outbox him.

If AJ goes to finish the fight early through throwing bombs that ain't going to bother CM's chin, then he leaves himself open to heavy counters, that HIS chin ain't going be able to handle.

If he wants to try and outbox martin, well then you play right into his hands and he'll be blowing out of his ass come the 6th-7th round with Martin ready to tee his ass off like he's on the golf field.

11. Primal, why did you make a new account rather than acknowledge Joshua destroying Whyte on your DoubleEdge account?

12. What the hell are you smoking son?

No difference to Whyte?

Whyte is a no good thug brawler who could have beat AJ if he wasn't a bum who didn't bother with conditioning.

Martin lives for conditioning and doesn't go gung ho from the get go, leaving his chin wide open for bombs.

You'll see on April 9th how smart Martin is, and you'll see that he ain't no dummy inside that ring when he runs circles round that muscle bound fraud who everything thinks is great because he blasted out bums and prospects.

13. You're barking up the tree there partner.

I had to out check for myself to see who this Double Edge character is, because every time I post his name seems to pop up.

From what I can gather he was banned for layin down some truths on here and if you look at his history, there is a thread where he congratuled AJ for ending that bum.

But this ain't no fat slob he's fighting on April 9th, this is the real deal. Martin didn't set this fight up to lose, he could have easily taken the easier route and fought some mandatories and made just as much money fighting corpses that he was expected to beat.

But he wanted this clown, because at the moment he's taking all the glory, unjustified, so Martin is ready to correct that and make you dumb ass fanboys hanging on his ass, recognise who the real champ is.

14. LondonRingRules

LondonRingRules Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Only read your first sentence. There's always 'ifs' in boxing, 40-1 underdogs have won before, but good job avoiding the question.

I'll ask one more time, if joshua wins will you give him credit?

15. Let me tell you again boy, and let me make it clear ''I DO NOT DO IF'S''

I'm so confident I bet you $100 on this ****, if you're man enough to keep with the deal?